About The Role
The Sales Operations Manager owns our Salesforce CRM and is laser focused on harnessing data for us to make smart business decisions, and building the tools, dashboards, and processes that enable our teams to do what they do best. Reporting to the Director of Finance the person in this role will lead our Salesforce implementation right out of the gate.
After implementation has completed this role will serve as the Salesforce Administrator, monitoring business activities and performance, ensuring various marketing initiatives are accounted for properly, building and maintaining dashboards, analyzing data and trends, ensuring data integrity, and generally working to ensure Salesforce successfully accounts for customer acquisition, nurture, churn migration, and satisfaction.
You are a detail-oriented data nerd and you take pride in your ability to convert data into actionable insights. You thrive with a blank slate because you are the Subject Matter Expert (SME) and it means you get to build things the right way the first time. It also means that there's something new for you to tackle every day, and that's the kind of environment you thrive in.
You are comfortable working independently, but you and those you have worked with in the past would consider your ability to collaborate across departments a strength. You are methodical in your approach to problem solving, but you work well under pressure. A startup environment is where you really thrive.
Inflect facilitates frictionless transactions for buyers and sellers of digital infrastructure services. Our platform simplifies the buying and selling of complex infrastructure with an easy-to-use online marketplace and intuitive research tools to help both our customers and partners. With a comprehensive record of network, peering, cloud, and data center providers, Inflect helps organizations easily find an infrastructure vendor that can best support their business needs.
You Will Make An Impact By:
- Leading our Salesforce implementation and acting as the Salesforce Administrator
- Managing and adding key Salesforce APIs & integrations
- Working closely with the Director of Finance on all things Revenue, commission, and forecasting
- Arming our teams with data, data analysis, and data visualization that they can act on
- Helping the leadership team make smart business decisions
- Collaborating with and across all departments and levels
Required Skills Or Experience
- Previous experience leading or being a key participant in a Salesforce CRM implementation
- 2+ years of experience being the primary Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Advanced Excel knowledge
Nice-To-Have Skills Or Experience
- Past experience building API interfaces and knowledge of SQL
- Experience in the Telecom industry
- Project Management experience
- We are 100% remote (seriously)
- Top-tier health, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous parental leave & child bonding policies
- 401k plan available
- Equity potential