Who We Are...
Based in sunny San Diego, Perfect Snacks is the company behind The Original Refrigerated Protein Bar. Offering a line of products that boast whole food ingredients and clean food credentials, Perfect Snacks is sold online and in more than +35,000 retailers nationwide. Now more than a decade since its inception, the brand has experienced rapid growth in the last few years, as consumers flock to the fridge for fresher options. Our success is attributed to the people behind the brand, who share in our family's mission: 'To nourish worldkind with a hug, good vibes and a delicious dose of fresh whole food nutrition. To us, that’s the recipe to make life a little more, well, perfect.'
Who Are We Looking For...
The SVP of Sales will be accountable in setting and executing the long-term retail sales strategy for Perfect Snacks. The SVP of Sales will own all retail sales activity for the organization and be responsible for achieving annual sales revenue and profit goals and creating the long-term strategic growth roadmap and execution plan to deliver it. They will have oversite and ownership of the National Sales Team and strategic customer relationships along with a national network of sales brokers and regional and national distributors. They will also be accountable for the Sales Operations Team, which includes the leadership across RGM/PPA, Category Management and Trade Forecasting and Analytics. Alongside a strong understanding of commercial excellence, this individual will have a strength in analytics, strategic planning, and experience in executing winning business strategies through the diverse retail landscape.
The SVP of Sales will have a track record in demonstrating delivery of sustainable/balanced results. They will sit on the Perfect Snacks leadership team, with the capability to act on an enterprise level while strongly representing their functional voice. They will have strong skills in communication that can be adapted to enable simple/clear execution to customer and team, with the ability to create compelling plans at an executive level. They will have held senior level roles with customer accountability, and experience in Category/Rev Planning, creating the foundational experience to understanding both “writing the plan and running the plan” which is the core of the function. The ideal candidate will have expertise working in both large and mid-sized businesses, with the skill set to build fit-for-purpose capability and structure within the organization.
The SVP of Sales will help inspire and transform our customer relationships by creating category growth strategies that deliver against their unique channel/customer goals. Stretching planning horizons and creating joint partnerships to enable in year/multiyear success.
Strategic Leader of Sales
- Nurture the unique Perfect Snacks family culture and live the Values of the company grounded in Community, Humility, Integrity, Entrepreneurship and Family.
- “Own the number” mentality – build and manage the Company’s sales plan, defining the opportunities and focusing the organization on the right actions to measure success.
- “Bold leadership” ability to demonstrate growth mindset to stretch business to thinking bigger, creating bolder plans to transform growth AND create the strategy/support to unlock the execution required, short and longer term.
- “Generate true customer partnership” Create elevated strategic partnerships with customers to help unlock bigger ambition for business. Get commitment for long range plan to enable teams’ success.
- Deliver quality growth; distribution objectives, optimized assortment, shelf management, and RGM levers to grow balanced and sustainably.
- Own all key strategic T2T customer relationships, including primary contact for Starbucks.
- Key partner with Marketing and Supply Chain on Innovation Commercialization, PPA/RGM Roadmap, and vertical integration plans to unlock more efficient and effective growth
- Work closely with Marketing to ensure a coordinated approach to the consumer and customer and lead in-market expansion and sales
- Account P&L responsibility with equal focus on top & bottom lines
- Growth mindset and results oriented: can set the vision and ambition and accountable to creating the plan to execute.
- Coaching and development; true people first approach to leadership
- Communication; strong written and verbal. Demonstrated skill in summarizing complex concepts into execution materials, or executive level presentations.
- Collaboration and co-creation; creating partnerships within the business, across functions and levels.
- Can deliver short term and manage long term strategic plan
Bonus / Benefits / Vacation / 401k Eligible
Must live in the US to be considered
Got what it takes to join the Perfect Snacks family? We want to hear from you!
We will only consider candidates who provide a resume and answer the below questions:
- Why do you want to join the Perfect Snacks family/brand?
- What excites you about this role?
- Where are you located?