Advertising - Chief Revenue Officer $450,000
As Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) you will be responsible for all revenue-generating functions, including marketing, sales, and agency relationships. Your success is measured by new customer acquisition and sustained revenue growth.
- Drive and deliver ongoing revenue growth.
- Hire, train, and manage the sales department
- Responsible for all revenue-generating functions involving the management of sales and marketing.
- Hands-on closing of major new relationships with revenue target of over $300-$500k annually per account.
- Monitor all revenue pipelines, with oversight of prospects and leads throughout all stages of the sales funnel.
- Be a change agent; consult and make necessary changes within the organization to drive sustainable revenue growth.
- Implement effective customer retention strategies, and help develop a thriving customer base.
- Have an entrepreneurial and creative approach to developing new, innovative ideas that will stretch the organization and push the boundaries within the industry.
- Proven results with fast revenue growth.
- People and business leadership experience with a strong background in sales leadership.
- Proven ability to take a self-motivated and goal-oriented approach to leadership and collaboration to achieve results and motivate others to do the same.
- Proven experience in a revenue leadership role, with results to back it.
- A deep understanding of sales and marketing.
- Experience with customer acquisition cost and lifetime value models.
- 5+ years of success in the CRO and/or SVP role or equivalent title in an organization.
- MUST have advertising/Marketing industry experience
Synergy Direct Response is a 17-year-old, full-service direct response agency that develops, designs, and produces campaigns for national brands. We have managed thousands of campaigns, generating billions in revenue for our clients.
· Salary $150,000
· Bonus equal to 100% of salary or $150,000
· New account bonuses’s up to $100,000
· Total compensation of $450,000 if goals are met
· Health Insurance Allowance
· Life Insurance
· 3 weeks of paid vacation
· Bonus paid monthly