Our mission is to simplify childcare operations and create meaningful connections by providing technology, expertise, and unparalleled service.
Procare Solutions is the #1 name in childcare software – used by more than 35,000 childcare businesses across the country. For over 30 years, childcare professionals have looked to Procare to provide real-time information for making critical decisions, maintaining compliance with local and state regulations, and adhering to business best practices.
We make childcare management run smoothly, so that our customers can spend more time focusing on the kiddos, not back office administrative duties.
A little about the role…
Do you love to coach, mentor, encourage, inspire teams? Do you have a strong analytical grasp of sales KPIs, funnel metrics, pipeline management, lead conversion, and win/loss analysis? If so, this Sales Manager role may be perfect for you. This job is ideal for the empathetic, servant minded leader who wakes up every day thinking about how they can make others better and using their combination of coaching and analytic skills to drive results. If you have dreamed of being part of a fast growing tech company that is the leader in its space, we may be the perfect fit.
You will work directly for the Director of Payment Sales in managing a team of 8-12 Account Growth Specialists focused on upselling our payments solution to existing clients within the business. Your primary focus will be on the hiring, training, coaching, mentoring, managing and ultimately the production of your team. The Payments Sales Manager will work with Sales Leadership to build a winning culture and contribute to the overall sales initiatives of the Organization. With support/collaboration of Sales Operations, Finances, Marketing, Support, and Implementation, the Payments Sales Manager will enable his/her team by advocating and problem solving on their behalf.
What You’ll Do
- Foster, lead and promote a high energy and collaborative sales environment through cross functional teams
- Coach and mentor a team on sales processes and effectiveness ensuring a deep understanding of product capabilities and delivering of the company’s value proposition
- Participate in customer meetings and presentations to assist in securing new business
- Compile, analyze and manage to KPIs on daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Participate in Sales Leadership meetings relaying needs or requirements to ensure sales efficiencies and optimal sales performance
- Analyze payment processing statements and provide pricing adjustments where needed
- Help manage set territories and sales efficiencies within
- Collaborate with product, marketing, support, and other teams to improve processes.
- Consistently monitor and coach calls and demos
Our Ideal Candidate will have…
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Marketing, or Related Area
- 2-5 years successful sales experience as an individual contributor (software and payments a plus)
- 3+ years experience managing a sales team (new business preferred)
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving, skills combined with a bias towards action
- Empathetic & Servant Minded Leader
- Works well in a team environment
- Coachable but also willing to contribute expertise
- Energetic, forward-thinking, and creative individual with high ethical standards
- Strong communication and relationship building skills with ability to inspire a team
- Ability to work in a fast pace and high-growth environment with tight deadlines, shifting priorities, and be willing to “roll-up your sleeves” to help drive organizational change
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of services and products
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Excellent comprehensive benefits packages including: medical, dental, & vision plans- choose the plan best for you
- HSA option with employer contributions of $50/month
- Vacation time, holidays, sick days, volunteer & personal days
- 401K Plan with employer match and immediate vesting
- Medical, Dependent Care, and Transportation FSA Plans
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company paid Short and Long-Term disability and Life Insurance
- RTD EcoPass for all Denver employees
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2,000/year and continued Professional Development
- Free access to our Employee Assistance Program with 24/7 live support
- Casual workplace environment
- Some meals provided
- Voluntary Pet Insurance
- Prime downtown location close to restaurants and entertainment
- Promote from within- excellent career paths
$90k-$110k DOE + Variable
This position is based in our Denver office. We are currently in a flexible hybrid in-office/remote working model based on local COVID-19 health regulations and business needs. Candidates must be willing and able to work from our Denver office a few days a week.