E2open is the connected supply chain platform that enables the world’s largest companies to transform the way they make, move, and sell goods and services. We connect more than 400,000 partners as one multi-enterprise network. Powered by the network, data, and applications, our SaaS platform anticipates disruptions and opportunities to help companies improve efficiency, reduce waste, and operate sustainably. Our employees around the world are focused on delivering enduring value for our clients.
Revenue Operations Senior Financial Analyst will work with a broad Global cross-functional group to drive improved decisions and exceptional results through financial insights and thoughtful analysis. Partners with BU Leads to drive tangible value for E2Open and its customers through timely and proactive financial and operational analysis to facilitate sound business decisions.
- Responsible for organizing data related to sales numbers, opportunities pipeline, market research, logistics, linguistics, or other behaviors. He/she utilizes technical expertise to ensure data is accurate and high-quality. Data is then analyzed, designed, and presented in a way that assists individuals, businesses, and organizations make better decisions.
- Prepare relevant Financial Reporting dashboards and KPIs (Revenue & Pipeline Budget vs Actual Analysis, Revenue & Pipeline by product, Backlog Revenue projection, Gross Margin, and various metrics) leveraging business intelligence (BI) dashboard tools such as Microsoft Power BI, Qlik Sense, Tableau.
- Partner with Business Units to support critical FP&A activities: Budget & forecasting, actuals management.
- Ensures that financial data maps to their processes, standards and systems.
- Execute special projects that enable efficiencies and enhance overall Company performance, i.e. system integration, M&A.
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from a college or university in a business-related field (Finance or Accounting preferred).
- Minimum of 5 years related experience - SAAS Software Industry, FP&A, and MNC preferred.
- Requires the analytical ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret financial information and transactions in order to solve complex problems.
- High energy and enthusiasm required to partner and influence multiple stakeholders across Finance, Accounting, and External Departments.
- Advanced level of building and enhancing KPI dashboards using BI dashboard tools such as Microsoft Power BI, Qlik Sense, Tableau.
- Advanced level of Excel required. Strong computer skills, including specific knowledge of the entire Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc).
- Requires strong work ethic and a keen ability to set and meet project deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to internal customers.
- Broad experience with other software and financial systems is desired, such as Workday Adaptive Planning, Salesforce, NetSuite, and Clarizen (Adaptive Work).
E2open is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
E2open participates in the E-verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
E2open does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates or preferred vendors. We will not consider unsolicited referrals.