Director of Go-To-Market Analytics, Revenue Operations GTM Insights & Analytics
Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 240+ data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
We are a fast-growing global company with 20 years of continuous growth. Through our innovative portfolio of high-performance products and services, we have created the largest, most active global ecosystem of 10,000+ companies, including 2,100 networks and 3,000+ cloud and IT service providers in 32 countries spanning six continents.
A career at Equinix means you will collaborate on work that impacts the world and be surrounded by endless opportunities to learn new skills and grow in varied directions. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment. that is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
As a member of the Go-To-Market (GTM) Insights & Analytics (IA) leadership team, the role holder is responsible for ensuring the quality, integrity, & availability of data analysis & modelling related to EQIX’s go-to-market strategies. Reporting directly to the Senior Director (Global Head) of Revenue Operations (RevOps) GTM IA, you will lead & guide the GTM Analytics team’s robust analytical collaborations across RevOps & the Customer & Revenue Office, & leverage data-driven approaches to shape effective GTM strategies for sales, marketing, customer care, experience, success, & commercial operations, evaluating & providing actionable insights, driving consistent segmentation & targeting, and utilising predictive/prescriptive data science that empowers data-driven decisions driving predictable revenue acceleration through optimised customer experiences.
Oversee & guide the full range of GTM Analytics & best practices
- Oversee & guide RevOps GTM analytics, leading a team of analytics professionals & leveraging industry best practices & advanced statistical analytical techniques, predictive & prescriptive AI/ML & technologies to analyse complex datasets, derive actionable insights, & shape effective segmentation, targeting, optimised customer experiences & revenue-accelerating GTM strategies.
Develop & execute a comprehensive analytics strategy aligned with company objectives
- Develop a comprehensive GTM analytical plan & roadmap by understanding company objectives, goals, & GTM priorities, identifying areas for analytics, engaging stakeholders, & defining measurable KPIs.
- Evaluate data availability & quality, & identify suitable sources, systems, tools, & analytics techniques for reliable analysis, visualisation, forecasting, & decision-making.
- Establish operational infrastructure/architecture with the DataOps team & build a skilled analytics team to execute data-driven approaches, plans & roadmap.
Establish & maintain strong analytical interlocks with relevant stakeholders
- Collaborate & position the team as the analytical point of contact with cross-functional RevOps & the Customer & Revenue Office priority stakeholders to gather input, align objectives, facilitate the adoption of interoperable practices & ensure consistent delivery of analytical GTM value.
- Effectively & regularly communicate insights, recommendations, analytical findings, outcomes & value generated from analytics initiatives (with scale) to internal stakeholders, leadership & external partners.
- Continuously monitor the performance of GTM analytics initiatives & evaluate their effectiveness, soliciting feedback to refine & iterate the GTM analytics strategy as needed.
Provide actionable insights, & empower data-driven decisions
- Leverage appropriate analytical techniques & tools to conduct thorough data analysis, extracting actionable insights that inform GTM decision-making by uncovering, visualising, & presenting trends, patterns, correlations, probabilities & forecasts in clear and compelling reports, dashboards, and data visualisations that enable stakeholders to make informed decisions to shape effective GTM strategies.
Lead & manage a diverse team of analytics professionals, fostering innovation & continuous improvement
- Manage GTM Analytics teams' performance through motivation, engagement, & coaching.
- Drive people development strategy, including location-based & hybrid-virtual initiatives.
- Provide transformational leadership & guidance for escalations & interlocks to other stakeholders.
- Establish GTM Analytics processes based on industry best practices for EQIX's best-in-class approach.
- Model Equinix cultures & values.
- Provide guidance, mentorship, & development opportunities to enhance teams' skills & capabilities.
- Substantial experience overseeing data analytics, modelling, insights generation, team leadership, & shaping data-driven GTM strategies.
- Deep expertise in statistical analysis, data analytics, & modelling for actionable business insights from complex data sets.
- Proven track record in leading & managing high-performing teams, fostering collaboration, & providing mentorship & professional development.
- Familiarity with advanced analytics, predictive & prescriptive AI/ML & technologies to optimise GTM strategies & customer experiences.
- Effective stakeholder management & communication skills to engage cross-functional teams, senior leadership, & external partners.
- Knowledge of RevOps &/or Customer & Revenue Office, including GTM segmentation, sales, marketing, customer care/success & commercial ops.
- Committed to continuous improvement by staying updated with industry trends, emerging technologies, best practices in analytics, & embracing open-source transformation.
- Preferred: Bachelor's degree in a related field (Data Analytics, Data Science, Business Analytics/Administration, Economics/Econometrics, Computer Science, IT, or similar). Optional: Certified Analytics Professional (CAP) or Certified Business Intelligence Professional (CBIP) certification.
- Experience with Excel, SAS, SPSS, Python, R, ANOVA, MATLAB, Tableau, ESRI, Power Bi, Salesforce, Clari, AI/ML tooling & scripting.
Skills and Attributes
- Enthusiastic collaborator, skilled in developing GTM analytics capabilities & rigour.
- Prioritises strategic requirements & impacts in alignment with stakeholders.
- Strong technical skills & a passion for optimising & automating.
- Exceptional communication skills, specialising in data-driven storytelling & visualisation with a focus on predictive & prescriptive analytics.
- Transformational leader driving bold & scalable change in GTM analytics.
- Global mindset, excelling in matrixed & consensus-driven environments.
- Cultivates innovation, embraces risk-taking, & learns from failure as a growth opportunity in GTM analytics.
Equinix is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals, including those with a disability. If you are a qualified candidate and need assistance or an accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Equinix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and, in the U.S., an Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to unlawful consideration of race, color, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, place of birth, citizenship, sex, pregnancy / childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic partnership status, age, veteran or military status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, political / organizational affiliation, status as a victim or family member of a victim of crime or abuse, or any other status protected by applicable law.