Love Music? Sell It!
Up to £28k basic with realistic first year earnings of £55k
Old Trafford, Manchester, M16 0PQ
Different shifts available to suit your lifestyle
PHMG is the world's leading audio branding agency, uniting copy, voice and music to create inspiring productions for the likes of Audi, Adidas and Coca-Cola.
We are recruiting for high energy Sales professionals to sell our concept to leading business figures, showcasing the immense potential of audio branding. You will be pitching to businesses across the UK, North America and Australia.
In this highly lucrative role, you’ll undergo full training, with access to all the sales tools you need to be a success, and you’ll be offered countless opportunities for progression.
We'd Love To Hear From You If
- You have the ability to analyse the market, source great prospects and close within a new business sales environment
- You have a strong hunger for success and are highly money focused
- You are highly driven, ambition and a strong work ethic
Perks Of Working At PHMG
- Competitive base salary of up to £28k with uncapped commission
- Promotion opportunities as early as 6 months
- Sales leadership development program and comprehensive induction with ongoing training
- Lucrative incentives and bonuses including trips to the US and top tech prizes
- All-expenses paid company events in sought after venues
- Exciting social scene and lively atmospheres
- Half day off on the day after your birthday
- Free gym membership after time served
Established in 1998, PHMG has grown from a renowned Manchester UK based business to the world’s leading audio branding agency – working with 36,000 clients in 54 countries across the globe. This expansive client list includes household names of the calibre of Samsung, Audi and Adidas, as well as SMEs in every sector of the global market. We give each of them a stellar production that combines creative copy, world-class voice artistry and an exclusive Brand-Sound-Track™ – strengthening their business identity in the most memorable, emotive way.