American Equipment Holdings is an organization of leading overhead crane and hoist distributors and field service providers, including American Equipment, Allied Crane, Eastern Crane & Hoist, Facilities Engineering, Kistler Crane & Hoist, Pacific Crane & Hoist, and Washington Crane & Hoist. The consolidated entity is one of the largest independently owned overhead crane and hoist solutions providers in the country, serving over 4,000 customers nationwide. Together, American Equipment Holdings companies provide comprehensive solutions for everything related to customers' overhead crane and hoist needs, including OSHA mandated inspections, preventative maintenance and repair field services, parts, engineering, ISO certified fabrication, new and replacement equipment, automated systems, system modernizations and training.
The Sales Operations Manager will Identify and execute on initiatives to improve sales funnel performance.
- Identify and execute on initiatives to improve sales funnel performance.
- Work with the VP of Sales and Regional managers to develop and implement compensation plans and incentives that motivate the sales team to exceed their targets.
- Establish and implement sales processes and procedures that improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintain key sales performance metrics and dashboards that provide visibility into sales performance.
- Manage the sales forecasting and planning process to ensure that we meet our revenue targets.
- Partner with the sales team to utilize systems that increase sales efficiency, including CRM and additional sales operations tools.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to optimize go-to-market processes and tools.
- Create concise, regular reporting for various executive stakeholders.
- Prepare and review the annual budget for the region.
- Work with MARCOM to qualify and monitor leads for the sales team.
- Review pipeline and closure rates to meet KPI's.
- Create regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives.
- Conduct bi-weekly/monthly pipeline review and consolidate field reports.
- Ensure data accuracy and cleanliness in our CRM.
- Manage Inside Sales team.
- 3-5 years related work experience in Sales Operations.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or related field.
- Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators (ROI and KPIs).
- Skilled with CRM software and able to train others.
- Ability to lead and motivate inside sales and sales operations team.
- Excellent communication skills, time management, and strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position; typical work hours and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
American Equipment Holdings represents the industry's leading manufacturers such as Detroit Hoist, Columbus McKinnon, ACCO, R&M, Demag, Gorbel, Spanco, IMS, Harrington, Conductix, Magnetek & PE, among others and customers rely on its design, engineering, fabrication and installation capabilities to meet their unique application needs. American Equipment Holdings serves local, regional and national customers across a variety of end markets, including light & heavy industrial, automotive, mining, public utilities, military, aerospace & defense and energy, among others. For more information, visit www.amquipinc.com.
Proof of right to lawfully work in the United States required.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
About the Company:
American Equipment HR LLC