Chiro One Wellness Centers is a high-growth, healthcare organization that provides high-quality chiropractic care to help thousands of patients live happier, healthier lives. With over 150 clinics across 13 states and growing, we are seeking a performance-driven, highly engaged sales operations analyst to join our team.
In this role, you will collect and examine company data, provide key insights, benchmark sales and marketing campaign productivity, and identify trends to help define initiatives to improve sales and marketing performance. The Sales Operations Analyst will play a vital role in enabling our team to be as efficient and productive as possible. Skillsets required for the job include sales analytics, lead and conversion analytics, forecasting, data visualization, report writing, dashboarding, presentation creation, and communication.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Performance Tracking: Track and report actual performance against targets and metrics for marketing and sales teams. Marketing metrics include leads and conversions by channel, campaign type, web vs. calls, etc. Sales metrics include tracking performance by region, sales rep, and account. Identify key drivers of leads and conversions to recommend areas of improvement.
- Report Writing & Dashboarding: Build and maintain repeatable processes and reporting packages to empower both sales/marketing leaders and reps with critical operational data related to sales/marketing strategy and execution. Collaborate with IT to build reports and dashboards and tailor them to evolving sales and marketing requirements. Deliver reports accurately and on time for audiences including sales and marketing teams, IT, HR, finance, the executive committee and the Board of Directors.
- Planning: Support weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual planning by performing a mix of standardized and ad hoc reporting and analysis. Planning projects include annual strategic plan and budgeting, department road mapping, 30-day plans and weekly/tactical plans.
Forecasting: Build business models to forecast sales and marketing results. Track and build insights into the predictability and consistency of our forecast across all
- marketing channels and sales regions. Provide sales and marketing teams with actionable insights to enable the team to identify trends and pivot quickly to optimize new patient volumes.
- Opportunity Analysis: Gather, manipulate, and analyze data to track key trends and identify improvement opportunities as well as key success drivers. Provide actionable insights to leadership team.
- Best Practices: Build, document, and continuously improve analytical best practices for sales and marketing KPIs, reporting, forecasting, etc.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME): Act as an SME on marketing and sales KPIs, reporting and analytics. Become an expert on marketing and sales data collection, data definitions, process flows, and reporting to support various projects such as reporting/dashboarding updates, software improvements, cross-channel project reporting, etc.
- Communication: Drive optimization and data minded culture in the company. Communicate trends, actionable insights, and opportunities effectively to a diverse team including outside sales, inside sales, digital media, and content professionals. Assist in the creation of effective insights via short-form reports, dashboards, verbal, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, data analytics, or similar discipline
- 1+ years professional experience in an analytical position
- Demonstrated analytical skills and problem-solving ability with the capacity to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to answer unstructured business questions and work independently to drive projects to conclusion.
- Technical knowledge and comfort level working with multiple software packages and assessing data quality, configuring data from multiple sources, and QA to create effective analyses and insights.
- Experience extracting insights using advanced SQL to work efficiently at scale.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI, and CRMs.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Expertise in GA4.
- Experience with modeling software such as Python, SAS, R, etc.
- Data-driven mindset.
- Passionate curiosity for uncovering critical and actionable insights to drive business improvement.
- Solid business acumen.
- Self-starter with an ability to work autonomously.
- Highly motivated by achieving goals and driving success.
- Active team player, excellent communication skills, positive attitude, and strong work ethic.
- High-growth company with career growth/promotional opportunities
- Competitive vacation time
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Free chiropractic care for employees and their immediate family members
DisclaimerAll team members agree to consistently support compliance and TVG-Medulla, LLC policies and Standards of Excellence with regard to maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information, protecting the assets of the organization, acting with ethics and integrity, reporting non-compliance, adhering to applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, accreditation and licenser requirements (if applicable), and Medulla procedures and protocols. Must perform other related duties and assist with project completion as needed. Team member may be required to provide necessary information to complete a DMV (or equivalent agency) background check.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Oak Brook, IL 60523: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Microsoft Powerpoint: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person