Push the boundaries of tech. In your sweatpants.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Sales Operations Analyst to join our Revenue Operations team and help us change the way the world works. This role will play a critical part in driving operational efficiency and effectiveness within our sales team. The Senior Sales Operations Analyst will be responsible for creating dashboards, generating ad-hoc reports, developing content for our monthly and quarterly reviews, maintaining data integrity, and other analyst related tasks.Here Are Three Reasons
The top creative and technical minds could work anywhere. So why are so many of them choosing Alludo.
- This is the moment. It’s an exciting time at Alludo, with new leadership, a refreshed brand (you probably know us as Corel!), and a whole new approach to changing the way the world works. We’re at the forefront of a movement, and we want you to ride this wave with us.
- We want you to be you . Too often, companies tell you about their culture and then expect you to fit it. Our culture is built from the people who work here. We want you to feel safe to be who you are, take risks, and show us what you’ve got.
- It’s your world. We know you have a life. We want to be part of it, but not all of it. At Alludo, we’re serious about empowering people to work when, how, and where they want. Couch? Sweatpants? Cool with us. We believe that happy employees mean happy customers. That’s why we hire amazing people and get out of their way.
Sound good so far? Awesome. Let’s talk more about the Senior Revenue Operations Analyst role and see if we’re destined to be together.As a Senior Revenue Operations Analyst, You Will
What YOU Bring To The Table
- Design, build, and maintain dashboards and reports to provide visibility into key sales metrics and performance indicators.
- Generate ad-hoc reports to support decision-making and drive sales strategy.
- Develop and prepare content for our monthly and quarterly reviews, presenting data-driven insights that inform sales strategies.
- Ensure data integrity by conducting regular data cleanup and troubleshooting any data inconsistencies.
- Collaborate with sales leadership to understand their needs and develop solutions that help them achieve their objectives.
- Assist in the design and implementation of sales processes, workflows, and performance standards.
- Conduct analysis to identify trends, uncover insights, and make recommendations for improvement.
- Work cross-functionally with teams such as Finance, Marketing, and IT to support sales operations.
- 5+ years of experience in a sales operations or business analyst role, preferably in a B2B or SaaS environment.
- Proficiency in data visualization tools and CRM systems (such as Salesforce, Tableau, etc.).
- Strong skills in data analysis and reporting, with the ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Experience in creating sales dashboards and ad-hoc reports.
- Strong understanding of sales processes and metrics.
- Understand and have basic proficiency in SQL
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to explain complex data in a clear and concise manner.
- Detail-oriented with strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience in Python.
The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker with a strong analytical mindset. They have a passion for using data to drive decision-making and improve sales performance. They are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, have a high level of attention to detail, and are committed to maintaining high data quality standards.Us
- Alludo is an award-winning solution that has millions of users and decades of innovation under our belts.
- We offer a fully remote workspace. There is no pressure to work in an office whatsoever.
- We have flexible work arrangements and locations to suit your style.
- Hours are flexible, too! You’ve worked hard to build your life, and we don’t want you to give it up for work.
- Our team is growing fast, and there’s a ton of energy and a lot of really smart, motivated, fun people ready to welcome you in.
What are you waiting for? Apply now! We can’t wait to meet you.
(FYI, we’re lucky to have a lot of interest and we so appreciate your application, though please note that we’ll only contact you if you’ve been selected for an interview.)About Alludo
Alludo is a beloved and trusted industry titan fueled by make-everything-easier flexibility. With a 30+ year legacy of innovation, we understand where you've been, and we're uniquely equipped to get you where you want to be. Our comprehensive collection of creative, collaborative, and productivity solutions propel your teams on their journey. From meeting your deadlines to realizing your dreams, Alludo empowers all you do.
Our products enable millions of connected knowledge workers around the world to do great work faster. Our success is driven by an unwavering commitment to deliver a broad portfolio of innovative applications – including CorelDRAW®, MindManager®, Parallels®, and WinZip® – to inspire users and help them achieve their goals.
It is our policy and practice to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, age, religion, national origin, sex, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetics, or any other protected characteristic.
Alludo is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and work environment. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodation that are required. Appropriate accommodation will be provided upon request as required by Federal and Provincial regulations and Company Policy. Any information received relating to accommodation will be treated as confidential.