Private equity funds have long been one of the most attractive investment opportunities, outperforming public market benchmarks, like the S&P 500. But these funds have also been difficult or impossible to access, especially for individuals. Onerous paperwork, high investment minimums (~€10m) and difficulty picking a fund have all been hurdles that kept individuals out. Access has always been dominated by institutions or a select few. Enter Moonfare.
Moonfare is revolutionising access to private equity using a fully digital platform that provides qualified investors access to selectively vetted top-performing funds within 15 minutes and at minimums as low as €50,000. Moonfare provides investors with innovative reporting and the potential to trade their stakes in funds using our Secondary Market. We are introducing never before seen transparency and liquidity to private equity, and with our ongoing expansion across key markets in Europe and Asia, we are enabling investors around the world to reach further.
The Moonfare team brings together individuals with a wealth of different backgrounds, from leading investment and private banks and private equity fund managers to disruptive tech startups, leading newspapers and top law firms. Moonfarians strive to keep growing and want to challenge the status quo while working as a team to deliver innovative solutions and the Moonfare vision.
Revenue Operations Manager (m/f/d)
(The role is based in Berlin, relocation & visa support is available)
We are looking for a Revenue Operations Manager to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will be responsible for optimising our revenue operations processes and driving strategic initiatives to improve our overall revenue performance. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Finance, Marketing, and Customer Success to ensure smooth operations and maximise revenue growth. If you are passionate about revenue operations, process improvement, and driving revenue growth, we would love to hear from you.
Join our Revenue Operations team at Moonfare and be part of a fast-paced and innovative company that is transforming the private equity industry.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive Revenue Operations Strategy aligned with the company's goals and objectives.
- Identify areas of improvement within the revenue operations function and implement process enhancements to drive efficiency and scalability.
- Collaborate with Sales teams to optimise sales processes, improve lead-to-customer conversion rates, and ensure accurate forecasting and reporting.
- Utilise data and analytics to identify trends, opportunities, and areas of improvement to drive revenue growth.
- Oversee the management and optimisation of our CRM system, ensuring data integrity and providing insights to enhance sales and marketing efforts.
- Collaborate with Finance, Sales, and Marketing teams to develop accurate revenue forecasts and provide regular updates on revenue performance against targets.
- Work closely with Marketing, Finance, and other teams to ensure alignment of revenue operations initiatives with broader company goals.
- Lead revenue operations projects, ensuring timely and successful execution, managing stakeholders, and providing regular updates on project status.
- Develop and deliver training programs to enhance the skills and knowledge of the Sales team, focusing on revenue operations processes and tools.
- Stay up to date with industry best practices and new technologies related to revenue operations and implement innovative solutions to enhance revenue performance.
The next Moonfarian:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, or a related field.
- Proven experience in Revenue Operations, Project Management, or a similar role.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Proficiency in CRM systems (e.g. HubSpot, Salesforce) and data analysis tools.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience in the financial services or technology industry is a plus.
Invest in yourself:
- Ownership: All team members are empowered to bring ideas, make decisions and have impact. Participate in our equity program and share in our success.
- Transparency: Everyone at Moonfare is regularly updated on strategic progress, KPI tracking, product updates and changes.
- Growth: Not only will you grow in your role, you also have access to an individual growth budget of €1,500 or 2% of base salary (whichever is higher).
- Diversity: Our Diversity Committee ensures we hold ourselves accountable and continuously improve our D&I initiatives.
We understand the important role that diversity plays in our success. Different backgrounds, experiences and ideas push us further and raise the bar. We're committed to developing an inclusive and safe culture where everyone — regardless of colour, race, religion, sex, origin, sexuality, disability, marital status, citizenship or gender identity — knows that they are an integral part of the team and can bring their full potential to their work.