PTV Logistics GmbH
PTV Logistics is a leading global software company for planning, calculating, and optimizing transport logistics to save time and costs. With more than 40 years of experience and record-breaking algorithms in route planning and tour optimization, the software empowers logistics companies to realize the theoretical savings potential of route planning automation in practice. For more information, visit https://company.ptvgroup.com/en-us/logistics
- Create and maintain a platform providing the sales management/sales teams in the regions with information and input they need to work more effectively and successfully (sales package/sales kit).
- Design, develop and move forward of a concept for sales trainings, CRM trainings, product trainings.
- Develop a process of competitive intelligence analysis, continuous collection, and analysis of information on competitors, market development, trends, new technologies, customer expectations and key messages.
- Develop and elaborate rules all along the sales process (ROE, international accounts, booking splits, discounting, etc.).
- Identify solutions and technologies that drive sales efficiency and consequently revenue growth.
- Support in developing improvement plans that are based on sales performance reports and surveys.
- Support the organisation of sales rewarding events.
- You have gained experience in working with a CRM system, Microsoft Dynamics is preferred.
- Background and high interest in international exchange with salespeople in the subsidiaries.
- You have gained experience in business analytics, especially with sales metrics and sales forecasts.
- High IT-affinity and level of process understanding.
- Intercultural competences for a successful cooperation with the sales teams in the regions.
- High ability to work and cooperate inside a team.
- High interest, curiosity, and flexibility in developing new topics (new department) and learning new things.
- Business fluent language skills in English language are required basic, knowledge in at least one further language is desirable.
What We Offer You
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days holiday, 24th and 31th December free
- Bonus model
- Capital-forming benefits
- Occupational pension provision
- Structured induction
- Training programs at PTV Academy
- Departmental and coporate events
- Fitness center at the Headquarters in Karlsruhe
- Free drinks and fruit
- Subsidized canteen
- and a lot more
HR Business Partner