LoyaltyLion is a data-driven loyalty and engagement platform trusted by thousands of ecommerce brands worldwide. Merchants use LoyaltyLion when they want a loyalty program that is proven to increase customer engagement, retention and spend. Stores using LoyaltyLion typically generate at least $15 for every $1 they spend on the platform.
Today LoyaltyLion works with over 10,000 small and medium sized retailers. Our mission is to help them succeed in the age of Amazon, where they may not be able to compete on price and logistics but can offer a better customer experience. An experience where customers feel valued, rather than just another number.
It’s been an incredible two years for LoyaltyLion. We closed $12.5m early last year and another $12m this year, and we’ve grown from 40 employees to over 100. We’ve built out our Leadership team, recruiting a CTO, CFO and Director of Product amongst other senior hires and we continue to scale quickly, achieving spots in both the Deloitte Fast 50 and the FT1000. This is just the beginning of our inflection point.
As a Revenue Operations Analyst at LoyaltyLion, you'll be a vital contributor, continuously improving and enhancing our Salesforce platform. Your responsibilities will include gathering requirements and feedback, designing scalable solutions, and managing the rev ops road map. User experience is paramount, so you should excel in user management, supporting tickets, training, and prioritising user satisfaction.
We are looking for someone with a strong grasp of Salesforce and our business objectives, enabling you to identify improvement areas swiftly. Change management, governance, and effective communication are essential in driving Salesforce projects. Your ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels, translating technical details into layman's terms, will be crucial.
As part of our fast-growing Series A SaaS company, the Revenue Operations Analyst role holds great importance. You will drive revenue growth, streamline processes, and ensure data integrity across sales, marketing, and customer success. Reporting to the Revenue Operations Lead, you'll collaborate with diverse stakeholders, implementing innovative solutions using cutting-edge technologies. Join our dynamic team and make a significant impact on LoyaltyLion's success.
Identify, document, and implement innovative solutions to business problems using a wide range of technologies and applications.
- Advocate and educate teams on the use of technology, tools, and processes to maintain accurate and reliable sources of sales, marketing, and customer success data.
- Proactively search for opportunities to improve, streamline, and scale operations through data, process, and systems analysis, driving measurable impacts on company revenue.
- Assist with onboarding Go-to-Market (GTM) teams and help define and measure success metrics.
- Collaborate with end users and stakeholders to understand business problems, their impact on the company, and desired outcomes.
- Support proactive projects and provide reactive support for GTM team members.
- Assist in the development of projects, measure the real impact of solutions, and adapt as necessary to overcome obstacles.
- Manage cross-functional stakeholders to support company-wide initiatives and drive revenue growth.
Minimum 3 years of Salesforce experience; Salesforce Administrator certification required.
- Proficient in Salesforce functionalities: sales cloud, service cloud, and potentially marketing cloud.
- Strong data manipulation skills and ability to create/manage reports and dashboards.
- Experience with automation using Flow and handling user support tickets/case management.
- Familiarity with best-in-class CRM and SaaS tech stack tools (e.g., Salesloft, Hubspot, Zoom).
- Proven experience in Go-to-Market functions within high-growth SaaS or tech companies.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Curious, proactive, and adaptable mindset.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building abilities.
Talent screen with Talent Partner
- Interview with Hiring Manager
- Case study task and Values interview
- Meet the team