Dentsply Sirona is the world’s largest manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies, with a 130-year history of innovation and service to the dental industry and patients worldwide. Dentsply Sirona develops, manufactures, and markets a comprehensive solutions offering including dental and oral health products as well as other consumable medical devices under a strong portfolio of world class brands. Dentsply Sirona’s products provide innovative, high-quality and effective solutions to advance patient care and deliver better and safer dentistry. Dentsply Sirona’s global headquarters is located in Charlotte, North Carolina. The company’s shares are listed in the United States on NASDAQ under the symbol XRAY. Bringing out the best in people
As advanced as dentistry is today, we are dedicated to making it even better. Our people have a passion for innovation and are committed to applying it to improve dental care. We live and breathe high performance, working as one global team, bringing out the best in each other for the benefit of dental patients, and the professionals who serve them. If you want to grow and develop as a part of a team that is shaping an industry, then we’re looking for the best to join us.Working At Dentsply Sirona You Are Able To
- with our commitment to the best professional development.Perform better
- as part of a high-performance, empowering culture.Shape an industry
- with a market leader that continues to drive innovation.Make a difference
-by helping improve oral health worldwide.
The Sales Operations Manager is responsible for the leadership of the Sales Operations team with the objective of delivering business insights, relevant trends, patterns and opportunities needed to guide or support the strategic decision-making process for the sales marketing teams. The Sales Operations Manager will coordinate activities with cross functional operational groups in order to support strategic projects, establish common performance metrics and make recommendations for business improvement.Sales Operations Duties
- Provides strategic and tactical recommendations to upper management resulting from appropriate analytics which will empower managers to make better decisions based on data
- Interfaces with Senior Leadership team on strategy development and linkage of technical and analytical support needs
- Maintains effective communication with all operating and staff organizations to ensure that the business needs are met
- Coordinate with operational groups such as Sales, Marketing, HR, IT, Finance, Sales Administration and Professional Services on cross-functional projects as necessary
- Work with the appropriate cross-functional team members to establish common metrics and scorecards in support of key business objectives
- Provide ad-hoc analysis, reporting and data interpretation to key internal customers as necessary
- Performs analysis and prepares forecasts and recommendations in the areas of product preferences, sales coverage, market size, penetration, marketing practices and sales trends.
- Develop business modeling tools, ROI calculations and campaign effectiveness analysis
- Recommends and implements techniques to improve productivity, increase efficiencies, cut costs, take advantage of opportunities, and maintain state-of-the-art Sales analytics practices
- Conduct planning and business reviews as needed
- Evaluate current business practices and make recommendations for process improvements.
- Provides leadership and daily oversight of the BI Analyst team
- Develops/builds positive business relationships with customers (internal and external) on a daily basis
- Conducts the Performance review process for each supervised employee and selects, develops, and motivates qualified staff to effectively carry out department functions and provide for the continuity of managerial and specialized skills
- Provides leadership and support to direct reports to discuss progress of work, problem resolution, and ensure that standards for quality and quantity of work are met
- Ensures that proper regulatory procedures and work instructions are in effect and are being closely followed by all direct reports and remains current on policies and procedures
- This position manages a team of sales analysts which may expand to other functions over time
Years And Type Of Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited college or technical school; 5 to 7 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- MBA preferred
Key Required Skills, Knowledge, And Capabilities
- Sales, Marketing, Trade Marketing, Business analysis and planning experience preferred
- Experience in business planning and project management
- Experience in departmental administration and supervision of other employees and project management
- Advanced analytical and business evaluation skills.
- A high level of technical skills, CRM program management and experience with Sales Force Automation tools
- Advanced Excel skillset
- Strong knowledge of PowerPoint, Outlook and Word
- Access and/or SQL experience a plus.
- A solid understanding of the sales and marketing process along with the Sales Operations functional role
- Ability to respect and maintain the confidential nature of information collected and shared
- Knowledge in the design of reports and reporting strategies
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to clearly communicate a vision, educate individuals and teams, and influence decisions
- Strong results orientation with a continual customer focus.
- High degree of integrity and ethics
- Knowledge of the policies and procedures involved in managing an organization’s risk exposure to achieve its objectives in a manner consistent with public interest, safety, environmental factors, and the law
- Knowledge of policies and practices involved in personnel/human resources functions
- Knowledge of the methods and procedures involved in strategic business planning and management; knows the organization’s markets and products, key business process, distribution channels, key suppliers and industry competition
- Ability to influence others in a positive way and gain a group consensus
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints. Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to all levels of management
- Ability to use advanced mathematical concepts in business applications
- Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory, and factor analysis
Dentsply Sirona is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or protected Veteran status. We appreciate your interest in Dentsply Sirona.
If you need assistance with completing the online application due to a disability, please send an accommodation request toFor California Residents
We may collect the following categories of personal information in connection with the submission of your resume or application materials to us for employment, and if hired, your employment with us: identifiers (e.g., name, address, email address, birthdate); personal records (e.g., telephone number, signature, education information, criminal background information, passport number and visa information); consumer characteristics (e.g., sex, marital status, veteran status, race, disability, sexual orientation); professional or employment information (e.g., resume, cover letter, employment history, background check forms, references, certifications, transcripts and languages spoken); and inferences from personal information collected (e.g., a profile reflecting abilities and aptitudes).
The above categories of personal information are collected for the following business purposes: performing recruitment and hiring services; processing interactions and transactions (e.g., to comply with federal and state laws requiring us to maintain certain records, managing the workforce); and security (e.g., detecting security incidents, protecting against fraudulent or illegal activity).
For additional details and questions, contact us at