Western Paper, a division of Imperial Dade, leading national distributor, is adding to our team and has created a new Sales Operation Manager role based in Denver, Colorado.
Imperial Dade is the leading distributor of foodservice packaging, facilities maintenance supplies and equipment in the U.S. As a provider of customized supply chain solutions, the company serves customers in many business-to-business market segments including supermarkets, healthcare facilities, universities, and restaurants. Founded in 1935 and headquartered in New Jersey, Imperial Dade serves more than 80,000 customers through a footprint of 80+ branches.
The Sales Operation Manager is responsible for supporting the entire Sales team (over 50 consultants) by providing data and reporting to help direct sales efforts. The role also directly manages an hourly sales support team of 7 that are responsible for providing administrative assistance to sales representatives, allowing them to focus on the task of selling.
- Lead a team of hourly sales support professionals to provide administrative, technical, and customer service support to the sales team
- Develop and implement sales support processes and procedures
- Collaborate and partner with internal teams to execute sales strategies and solutions
- Analyze data, prepare and distribute various sale sand customer reporting
- Coordinate and manage customer and sales events
- Own and manage key customer relationships
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in sales support, or people management
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Inquisitive mindset
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience compiling spreadsheets from significant amounts of data
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
At Imperial Dade, we offer an exciting work environment and invite motivated and talented individuals with a passion for excellence to join our team. We value our people and strive to create rewarding career opportunities by offering competitive salaries and benefits, 401(k), Life Insurance, and a generous Paid Time Off Package.
Imperial Dade is an EEO Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability (physical or mental), family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit-based factors.