Who We Are:
We are an established and rapidly growing frozen food manufacturer in Newark, NJ. For three generations, our family-run company has taken great care and pride in bringing only the best tasting, highest quality products to families across America.
Who We’re Looking For:
We’re seeking a cross-functional Sales Support Manager who will provide direct support to the VP of Sales Operations and Marketing. The Sales Support Manager must possess the ability to work with key stakeholders and develop & execute sales plans.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Provide support to the sales team, including setting targets, implementing sales processes, methodologies and tools that drive efficiency and effectiveness.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers and partners, ensuring their needs are met and driving customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Build, prioritize and manage multiple sales objectives and projects.
- Act as a proactive liaison between production, finance, and operations to ensure seamless collaboration across organization.
Your Areas of Knowledge:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of previous procurement or category management experience in grocery retail
- Proficient in CRM and Microsoft Office Suite; SAP BusinessOne experience preferred.
- Strategic thinker, proactive problem solver and detail-oriented project management skills
- Proven track record of delivering positive business results.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work within deadlines.
Some of the Rewards of Working Here:
- Competitive pay and opportunity for overtime.
- A diverse and inclusive work community and resources to expand your skills and maximize potential.
- Employee benefits including Paid Time Off, Health Insurance and access to Retirement Plans.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $80,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Newark, NJ 07105: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person