ABOUT THE ROLE
The Revenue Operations Manager is responsible for the day-to-day activities of the Revenue Operations Support team which includes the Pricing Analyst and Go-To-Market Operations Specialist. This role requires strong interpersonal skills, working closely with cross-functional teams to manage the setup of SAP, Salesforce, and Apttus on a variety of initiatives. They also serve as the Revenue Operations lead on new product introduction (NPI) projects to help successfully launch new products.
As a leader who interacts with many parts of the business, the Revenue Operations Manager proactively identifies opportunities to improve processes and facilitates the implementation of technology and data enhancements. The person in this role also uses organizational skills and influence to successfully manage team projects and partner with the Customer Experience management team on change management.
This position reports to the Director of Revenue Operations.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PRECOR
Manage the Revenue Operations Support Team
Responsible for the following outcomes through leadership of the Pricing Analyst:
- Development and maintenance of price lists for direct customers and distributor partners.
- Implementation of pricing across Precor systems and communication of changes.
- Support for internal and external stakeholders for pricing-related activities and questions.
- Partnership with Product Management and Sales on pricing strategies.
- Management of price change projects, ensuring tasks are delivered according to plan.
- Analysis and recommendations for improving business results.
Responsible for the following outcomes through leadership of the Go-To-Market Operations Specialist:
- Creation and management of product allocation lists for supply-constrained products, NPI pilot builds, and end-of-life units.
- Management of customer order priorities for products on allocation.
- Systems support activities such as maintaining SAP pricing tables, PO processing, systems testing, and creation of product files for various applications.
- Third-party product annual price updates.
- Maintenance of the master material reference list to support order entry.
- Process improvement and standard operating procedure documentation.
Represent the Revenue Operations team on NPI projects:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on requirements for SAP setup of new products (bills of materials, pricing).
- Coordinate requirements and implementation of Salesforce and Apttus setup for new products (product configuration, pricing, testing).
- Assist with sales order management related to product updates.
Performs other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of experience in a sales support or related role.
- 3+ years of team leadership and development experience.
- 3+ years of project management experience.
- SAP experience required with knowledge of Sales and Distribution module.
- Salesforce experience required.
- Apttus or equivalent CPQ experience required.
- Intermediate Excel skills required.
- Precor product knowledge strongly desired.
- Pricing experience desired.
- Process improvement experience desired.
Precor is known for developing and manufacturing the most innovative and reliable commercial fitness equipment on the market. With over 40 years of empowering exercisers, trainers, business owners, and operators alike we take pride in offering world-class fitness solutions across over 13,000 facilities and 100+ countries. We sweat every detail to bring best-in-class product solutions into commercial facilities, meeting exercisers wherever they are: at work, at school, in the gym, or on the road.
Precor is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: HR@precor.com
As an organization, one of our top priorities is to maintain the health and well-being of our employees and their families. To achieve this goal, we offer robust and comprehensive benefits including:
Medical, dental and vision insurance
Generous paid time off policy
Short-term and long-term disability
Access to Employee Assistance Program; including access to mental health services.
401(K) with company match
Pet insurance and so much more!
Base Salary: $115,000-130,000
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the anticipated salary range for this position based at our Woodinville, WA headquarters. The actual base salary offered for this position will depend on numerous factors including individual performance, business objectives, and if the location for the job changes. Our base salary is just one component of Precor’s total rewards strategy that also includes region-specific health and welfare benefits.