At UpLift, we believe mental health is just as important as physical health. We're rethinking the mental healthcare model to make it more accessible. While 1 in 5 Americans struggle with mental health issues, only 40% get care because of barriers like cost, distance, information, and the stigma associated with it. Providers want to meet and support more people—but only 30% of therapists accept insurance because of complex and slow approval systems. UpLift bridges clients, providers, and insurers, so everyone can find great mental health care at an affordable rate. We use technology to deliver personalized provider matches, so clients have the agency to select the right provider for them.
Backed by Redesign Health, B Capital, and more, we have brought affordable and accessible mental health care to clients and are looking for driven and empathetic new team members to help us as we scale to new markets in 2023 and beyond. Our founders and leaders come from other high-growth healthcare startups, such as Cityblock Health, Clover, Oscar Health and hims & hers.
Benefits We Offer
- Remote and flexible working environment: work from anywhere in the US!
- Competitive compensation packages in line with industry standards
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage with $0 monthly premium options
- 18 days PTO and 12 paid company holidays
- Bi-annual performance reviews & development plans
- Complimentary One Medical Membership
- Fully paid parental leave
- Annual "work from home" stipend
About The Role
UpLift is growing and looking for a Sales Operations Associate to join our Provider Acquisition team. This is a critical addition for our business as this person will be responsible for making sure our provider acquisition team has all the tools necessary to grow our provider base. This role reports directly into UpLift's VP of Provider Acquisition and will work directly with our clinical services and marketing teams to help improve the sales process and bring innovative ways to acquire new providers.
- Build and refine forecasting and planning processes to ensure achievement of revenue and key operating metrics
- Own end-to-end tracking of the sales process, making recommendations for how to reduce friction and improve funnel performance
- Build automation, simplify and optimize processes, and ensure seamless integration and use of systems, tools, and technology across the team
- Manage metrics and analytics programs to help the leadership team & team members make data-backed business decisions
- Support patient journey mapping and analytics to help measure post-sales success and provide feedback to product & operations teams
- Develop & implement onboarding, training, and compensation planning for the sales team
- 1+ years of experience in Sales Operations, Business Operations, or similar roles
- Knowledge of sales strategy, organizational design, go-to-market definition and process optimization
- Experience working with sales systems and tools with experience upgrading and deploying tools and processes
- Outstanding interpersonal skills; proven ability to work effectively with individual contributors, management and executive leadership
- An operational, process-oriented and data-driven focus with a strong sense of urgency
- A track record in driving changes and eliminating hurdles by working cross-functionally
- The ability to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization, and to create a vision and organization that can scale quickly
- A passion for mental health and rethinking the mental healthcare model
This role is remote and offers a full-time salary of $60,000-$70,000 per year plus benefits & equity.