Our HubSpot People Operations team takes an innovative and flexible approach to HR. We are looking for an exceptional HR Manager to join us as part of our Business Partnerships function. You will provide People Operations support across the company on a variety of HR-related matters including: manager coaching, team mentoring, talent management, performance management, diversity, inclusion & belonging, and conflict resolution. We aren't your traditional HR team. We embrace our unique culture and solve for our rapid business growth. This role will support three key client groups: Customer Success, Revenue Operations & Marketing.
In the first 30 days, you will have an opportunity to learn our culture, how we support our employees, and our aggressive expansion. During onboarding we will immerse you in our approach to HR and how we help our managers solve problems while staying true to the culture we are so proud of.
In the first 90 days, you will begin to build yourself as a trusted adviser to your function, and use trends and people analytics to inform and drive projects & programs needed to reach our goals.
In your role, you will:
- Provide business partnership and coaching to people managers to positively impact the motivation, development, and retention of talent.
- Strategically leverages industry expertise and thought leadership to develop innovative and practical solutions that address complex HR challenges and drive business success
- Demonstrates excellent project management skills, effectively planning and coordinating resources, managing timelines, and ensuring successful project delivery
- Continuously seeks professional growth and development opportunities, staying updated on the latest industry trends, HR best practices, and emerging technologies to maintain a competitive edge.
- Demonstrates an unwavering passion for problem solving and a strong desire to make a significant impact on the businesses you support, enabling them to achieve their strategic goals
- In partnership with the Diversity Inclusion & Belonging team, serve as an advocate, coach, and facilitator for building a diverse and inclusive team
- Support programmatic talent initiatives including talent reviews, eNPS survey action plans and performance reviews to help drive desired outcomes
- Serve as an HR and employment law consultant to the business
- Collaborate with global HRBPs to build and implement cross-functional HR programs and initiatives
- Positively collaborate across peer groups - specifically, individuals within Recruiting, Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging, Culture and Learning & Development, to optimize the acquisition, integration and development of HubSpot talent and achieve company goals.
What we're looking for:
Cash compensation range:
- 7+ years of experience working in a talent organization within a lean, fast-paced work environment; experience in a global high-growth technology company preferred but not required
- Proven experience in managing a high performing team across multiple jurisdictions
- Experience supporting a Customer, Revenue Operations or Marketing function is preferred but not essential
- A track record of initiative taking and effective project management
- Solid foundation of employment law and ability to apply this effectively as a trusted HR adviser
- Comfort with high ambiguity and ability to adapt to frequent change and growth
- Ability to work with a very high level of bias for action, confidentiality and discretion
- An effective communicator and relationship builder who can collaborate with and influence a variety of work styles and personalities
- This role will be based in North America
120000-170000 USD Annually
This resource will help guide how we recommend thinking about the range you see. Learn more about HubSpot's compensation philosophy from Katie Burke, HubSpot's Chief People Officer.
The cash compensation above includes base salary, on-target commission for employees in eligible roles, and annual bonus targets under HubSpot's bonus plan for eligible roles. In addition to cash compensation, all HubSpotters are eligible to participate in HubSpot's equity plan to receive restricted stock units (RSUs). Some roles may also be eligible for overtime pay. Individual compensation packages are based on a few different factors unique to each candidate, including their skills, experience, qualifications and other job-related reasons.
We know that benefits are also an important piece of your total compensation package. To learn more about what's included in total compensation, check out some of the benefits and perks HubSpot offers to help employees grow better.
At HubSpot, fair compensation practices isn't just about checking off the box for legal compliance. It's about living out our value of transparency with our employees, candidates, and community.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don't hesitate to apply — we'd love to hear from you.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) - link to HubSpot's Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers' needs at any stage of growth. We're also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you'd like to be part of, we'd love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot's use of your personal information.