The highly qualified candidate will be conversant in software or services sales operations topics such as territory development, pipeline and forecast management, opportunity management processes, reporting and dashboard tools, sales compensation planning and management, and how to sell along with alliance partners.
The role will participate as a cross-functional team member, and also coordinate cross-functional teams through meetings and progress measurement activity which bring distinct, specific projects to completion both on time and within budget.
· Create and manage project plans to ensure successful roll out of new Services Sales processes including communication and training for a global internal audience of Services Sellers.
· Partner with key stakeholders and other program managers involved in new programs including representatives from sales, marketing, product management, support, development, and services
· Work closely with Services management to ensure readiness of Services Sales community for roll out of new programs or processes
· Apply Sales operations knowledge and best practices to design, document, and evaluate business processes and metrics required to meet organization and program objectives.
· Develop project plans, timelines, procedures, tools/templates.
· Plan, schedule, and monitor project deliverables, goals and milestones.
· Represent Workday Services in cross-functional meetings.
· Proactively manage changing priorities as required.
· Use tools effectively and build as necessary - prefer experience in Salesforce reports/dashboards, Smartsheets, Google suite, or other comparable sales operations and productivity tools.
· Bachelor's degree in a related technical discipline
· Minimum of 2 years of sales operations experience
· Comfortable with ambiguity and changing priorities
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to lead structured meetings
· Strong problem solving, priority setting, facilitation, multi-tasking, analytical, and collaboration skills
· Willingness and ability to adapt to the rapid business and organizational changes that accompany a high-growth environment
· Ability to work independently, multi-task effectively and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with general direction and guidance
· Experience leading and participating in cross-functional projects
· Capable of translating complex operational issues into simple terms to facilitate discussion and decision
· Excellent organizational, presentation and communication skills to internal stakeholders
· Strong interpersonal skills and capable of building strong relationships across multiple teams and time zones