Description Of Job Position, Essential Duties And Responsibilities
Assistant Studio Manager
Reports to: Studio Manager / Orangetheory Team LeaderSummary/Objective
This position is primarily responsible for making sure operations of the studio are run in a smooth and efficient manner at all times. This position is also expected to support the studio manager / team leader with their duties as needed by performing the following essential duties.Essential Job Functions
- Manages staff and drives sales performance and assists the studio manager with those same functions.
- Work hand in hand with the studio manager and have the ability to step in and function in that role as needed in the studio manager’s absence.
- Assists in the hiring, training and scheduling of all studio sales staff.
- Assists in the Management, development and evaluation of the performance of all OTF sales and training staff for ongoing success and future growth.
- Assists the manager with the preparation and if needed the presentation of regular sales staff meetings and attends all required webinars and other requested corporate and/or regional meetings.
- Manages client and staff concerns as well as the daily operations of a fast-paced fitness studio and assists the studio manager with the same duties as needed.
- Works with studio manager and head coach on new member follow-up process, low usage outreach, missed quests and reconciling classes in MBO.
- Assists the studio manager in the execution of the company’s marketing and social media efforts to promote the studio and OTF brand and helps to insure that sales and training staff are effectively participating in marketing and social media.
- Assists in the execution and coordination of the company’s marketing and ongoing sales drivers (whether pre-sale events, studio events or outreach events).
- Models all studio activities through self-involvement (always lead by example).
- Is responsible for meeting performance metrics (KPI’s), revenue, ordering, inventory, payroll and facilities maintenance in the studio managers absence and assists the studio manager with the same as needed.
I understand that I am applying for a position with an employer that is an independently owned and operated Orangetheory® Fitness franchisee, not the franchisor, OTF Franchisor, LLC or any of its affiliates (OTFF). With respect to any position with a franchisee, I understand and agree that any information I provide in this application will be submitted directly to the independent franchisee, who is solely responsible for all employment related matters in their studio. This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is solely responsible for and unilaterally makes all decisions concerning my employment, including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing and scheduling. OTFF will not receive a copy of my application, will have no control over whether I receive an interview and/or am ultimately hired, does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees, and does not employ independent franchisee’s employees. If I am hired to work at an independent franchisee’s studio, the independent franchisee, and not OTFF, will be my employer. By submitting my application and resume, I am confirming that I am agreeing and consenting to the foregoing.