***This is a Hybrid position located in Plymouth, MN (3-4 days/wk onsite)***
We're seeking a Sales Operations Analyst to join our Global Sales Systems Department. In this role, you'll support the commercial organization's priorities by providing analytics and reporting. You'll work closely with sales leadership and other business support functions to enhance sales productivity, forecasting, performance tracking, and more. Additionally, you'll generate daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales reports. This position reports to the Manager of Global Sales Systems.
- Key Responsibility: Developing data analytics models through BI tools and reporting on Salesforce CRM, CPQ, Manufacturing Cloud, and Rebate Management platforms.
- Provide analytics for key initiatives, such as product launches and change management.
- Create management reports to guide strategic decisions and streamline execution.
- Utilize various tools, including Salesforce, Oracle, Qlik Sense, QlikView, and MS Excel for data analysis.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve data quality and reporting.
- Support the development and adoption of new tools and resources within the commercial organization.
- Deliver timely metric reports to monitor business trends and territory performance.
- Ensure data accuracy and integrity.
- Partner with Marketing and Operations for demand forecasts.
- Collaborate with the Global Sales Systems team to enhance sales productivity.
- Perform other assigned duties.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Data Analytics, or related field.
- 2-6 years of relevant experience in Sales Operations, Finance, or IT.
- Proficiency in SQL and relational databases.
- Advanced skills in MS Excel / experience with Salesforce
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities with business and technical acumen.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of the organization.
- Highly detail-oriented and organized.
- Salesforce certifications
- Familiarity with business intelligence tools (Qlik Sense, QlikView).
Powered by JazzHR