is a venture-backed tech startup focused on driving unprecedented value in the HR tech / workforce industry. Our B2B workforce acquisition platform is used by companies across 30+ industry verticals ranging from rideshare and delivery to health care and event staffing. Our technology supports employers that need to develop hourly labor quickly and consistently across the U.S.
At Turn, we welcome diversity of background, experience and thinking.About You:
As a temporary Account Manager at Turn, you will play a crucial role in maintaining and nurturing strong client relationships while covering for a maternity leave. You will be the designated point of contact for some of our premier technical clients and will ensure continuity in the level of service; adding value with every interaction. .
The ideal temporary Account Manager is a passionate, self-motivated, and collaborative individual that can manage multiple tasks and projects at the same time. Your passion for providing exceptional customer experiences, combined with your excellent communication and problem-solving skills, will be essential in ensuring our clients receive top-notch service during this period.
Exceptional contributors may have the opportunity to join the team in a full-time capacity.What You’ll Do:
What You’ll Need:
- Collaborate cross-functionally with our Product, Sales, and Operations teams to help drive stability, operational excellence, and a culture of efficiency.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and team leads to continuously improve the client experience.
- Participate in Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) and help track client growth within Turn.
- Grow and maintain trusted relationships with your clients by becoming a subject matter expert on their business and their Turn use case.
- Lead proactive conversations with your users to foster better understanding about Turn products, suggest optimizations and drive account expansion
Perks & Compensation:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2-3 years of experience within account management troubleshooting – ideally supporting customers for SaaS or HRIS solutions.
- Experience managing yearly contract renewals and exceeding upsell goals.
- Familiarity with managing conversations surrounding APIs and being able to explain API concepts.
- Project Management experience with a proven ability to own and solve technical complex problems.
- Proven ability to efficiently respond to a significant number of emails, support tickets and phone calls per day.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with empathy to solve user problems.
- Prior experience working at a high growth start-up is a plus.
- General knowledge of software applications Hubspot, Freshdesk and BI tools.
- 100% Remote work.
- Opportunity can lead to a full-time position for the right candidate.
This role can be remote (anywhere in the continental United States) but Chicago, IL is preferred as the company operates under the Central Time Zone (CST).Turn is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.