About The Role
In this role as Sales Operations Manager, you will be responsible for increasing sales’ productivity by streamlining process, generating accurate CRM forecasting, data analytics, and implementing sales automation tools for Labviva.
How You Will Contribute
- S upport weekly and monthly reporting and forecasting for the sales organization, identifying significant changes and trends that will materially impact the company's growth trajectory
- Act as a resource to ensure sales reporting and analytics are aligned to the broader organization
- Primary owner of creating dashboards and analytics to drive revenue
- Play an integral role within the team to enforce HubSpot best practices are being utilized
- Identify systems and process learning opportunities for the sales team and partner with enablement to create documentation and training sessions to address these gaps
- Complete operational projects to assist the sales team in meeting their revenue goals ( e.g. identifying target accounts)
- Create, input, track and analyze key metrics including pipeline growth, win/loss rates, forecast, performance reports and quota attainment
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and deliver regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales leadership
- Create systems for tracking price history
What you Bring to the Team
- Minimum of 3 + years ’ experience in Sales , Sales Support, or Operations role
- Experience in a similar role preferably within Life Sciences and/or Biotech
- Advanced knowledge of Hubspot and Excel or similar CRM system .
- Experience with data visualization tools, specifically Tableau , or other BI tool experience preferred
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills with a data-driven approach to problem-solving
- Demonstrated experience with pricing and profit and loss (P&L)
- Excited, motivated, and inspired by exceeding goals
- A collaborative spirit with a dedication to helping as part of the team.
- Experience working in high -growth, performance focused environment.
- F ocused on the details, a self-starter, and relentless but professional.
- Understanding of basic finance concepts such as revenue recognition, export compliance
- Effective communication, writing, and presentation-building skills
About The Company
Labviva is on a mission to accelerate the pace of life science research. We connect researchers with suppliers of reagents, chemicals and instrumentation in an intuitive user-friendly platform that supports the priorities of scientists while staying compliant with purchasing rules.
We are a venture-funded start-up that acknowledges that the unique contributions of each team member drive our success. We commit to creating a diverse and inclusive workspace where people can make a positive impact. At Labviva, we invest in our employees and strongly believe that a culture of respect and support drives success for all involved.
We provide a competitive set of benefits including but not limited to a hybrid – office/remote work option, health benefits, flexible time off, parental leave, competitive salary and equity, and Thursday company lunches.
We are an equal opportunity employer and building a diverse team is our top priority. At Labviva, we celebrate all. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform the life sciences industry. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics as outlined by federal, state or local laws, regulations, or ordinances.