Who is Eleos Health?
Today, more people than ever are speaking publicly about their mental health. Whether it's ourselves, our friends and family or even public figures, taking care of your behavioral health is no longer a taboo, it's vital, and it's only human. Eleos is on a mission to help deliver the world's most effective behavioral care through data, measurement, and personalization. Or simply put, We want to give clinicians the support they need to do the important work only they can do.
What is this opportunity?
We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Revenue Operations Manager to join our team and contribute to our continued success. The Rev Ops Manager will be a key member of our overall team, reporting to the Director of Revenue Operations. As a Revenue Operations Manager, you will play a critical role in driving revenue growth and operational efficiency within the organization. Your primary responsibility will be collaborating with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Customer Success, to streamline revenue processes, implement effective systems, and analyze revenue performance. This role requires strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and a deep understanding of revenue operations methodologies.
- Revenue Process Optimization: Assess, streamline, and enhance revenue-related processes, including lead generation, sales forecasting, pipeline management, and contract management.
- System Implementation: Evaluate, implement and optimize revenue operations systems, such as CRM, marketing automation, and revenue management platforms.
- Data Analysis: Conduct in-depth analysis of revenue performance, identify trends, and provide actionable insights to drive revenue growth and improve overall sales effectiveness.
- Sales Enablement: Develop and maintain sales enablement materials, including sales playbooks, training programs, and performance metrics to support the sales team's success.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Work closely with Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Customer Success teams to ensure alignment and collaboration on revenue-related initiatives and goals.
- Reporting and Forecasting: Prepare accurate and timely revenue reports, forecasts, and dashboards for executive and operational teams, highlighting key performance indicators.
- Revenue Strategy: Contribute to revenue strategy development by providing valuable insights, market trends, and competitive intelligence to optimize revenue generation opportunities.
- Continuous Improvement: Stay updated with industry best practices, emerging technologies, and revenue operations trends, and implement innovative ideas to improve revenue processes and performance.
- Documentation: Maintain comprehensive documentation of revenue processes, policies, and standard operating procedures (SOPs) for reference and training purposes.
- 3-5 years of experience in revenue operations, sales operations, marketing operations or a related field, preferably in a fast-paced and high-growth environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret complex data sets and translate them into actionable insights.
- Proficiency in revenue operations systems, such as CRM platforms (e.g., Salesforce), marketing automation tools (e.g., Hubspot), and other revenue management software.
- Advanced Excel skills, including data manipulation, modeling, and analysis.
- Detail-oriented with a commitment to accuracy and quality in work deliverables.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and capable of working independently and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong business acumen and understanding of revenue generation processes, marketing, sales cycles, and customer lifecycles.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively across teams and influence stakeholders at all levels.
- A product that positively impacts peoples' lives every single day.
- A team of amazing people with a shared vision and the infinite drive to make it happen
- In addition to your compensation, we offer wide and generous health benefits, significant equity and 401(k) plans matched to 4%.
- Opportunity to build, grow and become highly instrumental in shaping how technology can increase the effectiveness of therapy.
- Hybrid & remote work opportunities.
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages, team lunch once a week, and monthly team events.
- Mental health days off, you can take any given moment simply because you need them.
The pay range for this position is $90,000 - $100,000 per year. The determination of what a specific employee in this job classification is paid depends on several factors, including, but not limited to, prior employment history/job-related knowledge, qualifications and skills, length of service, and geographic location.