Nigel Wright Recruitment is delighted to be retained and leading the search for a Head of Sales Operations for Husqvarna, one of our key repeat clients. The newly created role, sits within the Forest and Garden dealer channel, reporting to the UK and Ireland Country Manager. The role can be remote / home based, with hybrid time to be spent at the UK headquarters in Newton Aycliffe, County Durham.Role Profile:
- Operating as a counterpart to the Head of Sales within the commercial structure, overseeing the customer service and internal sales function.
- Responsibility for acting as the link between the external sales and supply chain functions.
- Managing the customer service and internal sales team with accountability for sales to the smaller dealer accounts and the broader order management process across all customers..
- Providing effective support to the dealer network and the external area sales team.
- Managing escalated complaints and complex customer queries / situations.
- Forecasting, pricing, performance and trend analysis.
- CRM management and onboarding of new dealers.
- FCA compliance and consumer rights..
- Experience of operating within and driving change in a sales operations environment.
- Exposure to engagement between external sales and supply chain.
- P & L exposure and understanding.
- Strong forecasting and pipeline analysis skills.
- Experience of operating within an environment where ERP systems and demand planning are critical to ensuring efficient business performance.
- Experience of lease products / financial products / credit broking activities would be advantageous.
- Likely to have come from a manufacturing or distribution environment.