As a leader in the science of nutrition, Nestlé Health Science believes in empowering healthier lives for patients and consumers through a rich product portfolio featuring top brands such as Garden of Life®, Nature’s Bounty®, Vital Proteins®, Nuun®, Persona Nutrition®, BOOST®, Carnation Breakfast Essentials®, Peptamen®, Compleat Organic Blends®, and more, as well as through Aimmune Therapeutics, a biopharmaceutical company developing therapies to prevent, manage and treat food, GI and metabolic-related diseases.
Our team members are challenged to make a genuine impact and play an integral role in driving the business forward. We embrace a dynamic culture that always puts the consumer first, and where ownership, accountability and agility are celebrated at every level. To help our people thrive, we offer expansive career growth potential, the opportunity to work alongside and learn from talented colleagues with diverse backgrounds and skill sets, and a range of best-in-class benefits.
We have more than 11,000 employees around the world, and products available in over 140 countries.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
As the Sales Operations Manager, you will be responsible for collaborating with the Customer Development and Sales Finance teams to increase sales efficiency, productivity, systems and process compliance; with a specific focus on trade management. You will work within trade and multiple sales systems to ensure compliance, accuracy and consistency while looking for efficiencies, automation and process improvement. The Manager must have a proven track record of improving sales productivity through implementing and managing processes, tools, reporting and insights.
- Ensure accuracy of sales trade management system.
- Ideate and create new reports and tracking tools to measure performance and compliance of trade promotion plans.
- Support the Customer Development (Sales) team with training, insights and information to maximize efficiency and productivity within all sales systems.
- Continually review sales processes to ensure compliance and adoption of best practices.
- Develop a roadmap for sales operations to improve efficiency and productivity of the sales function.
- Partner with cross functional teams to identify opportunities in automating sales processes through technology.
- Implement customer segmentation model.
- Facilitate deployment of customer team quotas and objectives.
- Implement and manage returns reduction plan with Customer Strategy, Customer Development and 3rd party vendors.
- Track and measure adherence to Trade Management guidelines.
- Translate desired company trade efficiency targets to customer team execution plans.
- Provide data support and recommendation for brand price increase implementation.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Minimum of 5+ years of branded CPG industry experience is preferred
- Trade Management System experience required, Oracle Demantra preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required; IT or business related focus preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.); strong knowledge of Excel
- Ability to conduct creative analysis and translate into informative results.
- Confident and productive user of raw data.
- Knowledge experience of using financial modelling and analytical tools.
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage and follow through on projects and jobs.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities in a fast pace environment.
- Strong oral and written communications, negotiation skills
- The ability to utilize creativity and push beyond the obvious, comfortable going into “unchartered” territory in setting out recommendations, goals
- Must be a dynamic leader who can push past obstacles, overcome objections
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of interrelationship of key functions and their key initiatives (Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, Supply Chain, Technical and Globe & IS/IT)
- Demonstrated knowledge of business driving technology solutions (i.e. Nielsen, BW, Source) and internal/external industry insights and trends
- Knowledge of core Business Processes and Fundamentals (Sales/Distribution, Customer Planning and Managing, Financial Reporting, Training, HR Policies, Integrated Commercial Planning, Management and Leadership Principles)
- Deep understanding of the assigned Customer and how to develop demand creation plans
- Understand the value of listening to customers, gaining insights and moving objectives forward
Requisition ID: 250034
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at email@example.com or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-800-321-6467.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.