Sales Development Representative - Leading IT Services Company (Network and Security)
An exciting opportunity exists for a Sales Development Representative at a fast growing company that provide IT Solutions for start-up companies to FTSE 100 listed companies. With subject matter expertise in Network, Infrastructure and Security being at the core of their brand, they offer a range of services from advisory to the implementation of new solutions.
The ideal candidate will be an innovator who wants to be a part of a fast growing company and loves to share creative ideas, passionate about start up culture and impacting the company.
Location: Central London - Hybrid Three days in the office
Salary: £35,000 - £55,000 depending on level of experience
- Work closely with the marketing team to follow up on qualified leads to meet the documented SLAs.
- Collaborate with C-suite, VP-level executives and senior stakeholders
- Creating Creating relationships with customers to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests and viability to drive sales
- Implement strategic and effective strategies to generate leads, including LinkedIn outreach, email campaigns, video prospecting and cold calling.
- Follow-up on inbound sales inquiries to generate new sales opportunities and pipeline
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales channels.
- The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years' working in a sales role
- You must have prior experience within the Network or Security industry with a track record of achieving sales quotas.
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to learn more about, apply now for an immediate review!