Sales Operations Manager
B.Y.O.T. Auto Parts, a premier Texas and Louisiana auto recycler, provides a wide range of used automotive commodities to the value conscious public. Our team members are part of a thriving company that fosters inclusion, trust, and empowerment while protecting the environment and operating safely - all of which are top priorities for the enterprise. Join our team at our newest location in Port Allen, LA
Supervises and mentors the sales team, develops and implements process improvement strategies, and collaborates with other company leaders to manage change initiatives and sales-related projects while meeting established goals and professional standards.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Follow company policy and procedures, to set the example for the rest of the team.
- Manage retail staff, including cashiers and people working on the floor.
- Determine daily coupons/redeem accurately. Ensure pricing is correct.
- Work on store displays.
- Coach, counsel, recruit, train employees
- Evaluate on-the-job performance with the General Manager.
- Identify current and future trends that appeal to consumers.
- Ensure merchandise is clean and ready to be displayed.
- Maintain inventory and ensure items are in stock.
- Ensure promotions are accurate and merchandised to the company’s standards.
- Ensure standards for quality, customer service, and health and safety are met.
- Maintain the store's cleanliness and health and safety measures.
- Organize and distribute sales staff schedules.
- Attend staff meetings.
- Help retail sales staff achieve sales targets.
- Handle customer questions, complaints, and issues.
- Previous automotive experience is preferred but not necessary.
- Trustworthy, Punctual and Reliable.
- Ability to work normal retail hours, holidays, Saturdays.
- Assisting with vehicle sales, coaching the sales team on selling vehicles, ensuring vehicles are posted for sale and all information is accurate.
· 3 years of experience in sales management or sales operations
· 3 years of experience leading and managing a sales team
· Familiarity with software systems for sales-related planning and execution
· Knowledge of the automobile recycling industry
BYOT Auto Parts is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, marital status, disability status, national origin or ancestry, veteran status, age, prior industrial injury, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other protected status under local, state, or federal law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $48,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Port Allen, LA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Automotive service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Retail sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person