PTV. The mind of movement
PTV Group. Empowering mobility.
The PTV Group provides software and consulting to empower mobility and transport for a cleaner and smarter future. Its best-in-class software for intelligent traffic management and transport optimization enables decision-makers in politics, cities, industry, and trade save time and money, make roads safer, and protect the environment. PTV runs simulations to demonstrate today how tomorrow’s mobility, with all its ecosystems and dimensions, can be realized. From strategic transport planning to micromobility for the last mile.
The company was established in 1979. Today, approximately 900 employees worldwide work on future-oriented solutions to create intelligent and eco-friendly mobility for everyone.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Proactively create sales reports & analytics and further develop sales insights & intelligence globally.
- Conduct and further develop sales and CRM trainings.
- Continue to develop the competitor intelligent analysis process (continuous collection, and analysis of information on competitors, market development, trends, new technologies, customer expectations and key messages).
- Assist in developing and elaborating rules all along the sales process (ROE, international accounts, booking splits, discounting, etc.).
- Assist in the identification of methods, solutions and technologies that drive sales efficiency and consequently revenue growth.
- Guide through cross-functional go-to-market processes for new products to ensure a successful launch.
- Support in developing improvement plans that are based on sales performance reports and surveys.
Your Qualifications And Skills
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree with a focus on economics or a related discipline or at least two years of hands-on experience in a related professional role (e.g. Sales Operations, Sales).
- You are highly data-driven, possess strong analytical skills and enjoy working in Excel.
- You have gained experience in business analytics, especially with sales metrics, forecasts and KPIs.
- You have gained experience in working with a CRM system, Microsoft Dynamics is preferred.
- Background and high interest in international and cross-functional exchange with a focus on sales.
- Intercultural competences for a successful cooperation with the sales teams in the regions around the globe.
- Team player (m/f/d) and good communication skills to enable successful work inside a team and great team spirit.
- High interest, curiosity, and flexibility in constantly developing new topics and learning new things.
- Business fluent language skills in English language are required, basic knowledge in at least one further language is desirable. Fluency in German is a plus.
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days holiday, 24th and 31th December free
- Bonus model
- Capital-forming benefits
- Occupational pension provision
- Structured induction
- Training programs at PTV Academy
- Departmental and coporate events
- Fitness center at the Headquarters in Karlsruhe
- Free drinks and fruit
- Subsidized canteen
- and a lot more
Entity: PTV GmbH
Workplace: DE, Karlsruhe
Weekly working hours: 40 hours
Senior HR Business Partner
+49 721 9651-0