About Us -
Lavazza Professional is the Business-to-business (B2B) arm of Lavazza Group; as a brand we have grown over the last 120 years from a small Italian artisanal company to an industrial giant. We remain family owned and our passion for quality coffee is coupled with a spirit of entrepreneurship, defined by innovation and a sense of responsibility.
At Lavazza Professional, our goal is to fuel workplace productivity and wellness. We bring high performance vending technologies to offices and factory floors across the UK, partnering with some of the nation’s best loved drinks brands.
As a company, we are proud to announce our “Roadmap to Zero”, our aim is to completely neutralise the Group’s carbon footprint by the end of 2030. With an investment of about €50million in the 2020-2023 period, you can be proud to join a company dedicated to sustainability, innovation, and employee development.
The Role - Sales Operations Analyst - Finance Department - Maternity Cover
Reporting to the UK Commercial Finance Manager, the Sales & Operational Analyst plays a critical role in the organisation acting as a Sales & Operational Finance business partner. The candidate would be working closely with sales leadership teams and supply managers challenging business performance, updating monthly forecasting models and driving improved forecasting accuracy through analysis and insights.
The role will also entail working closely with other EU counterparts to effectively translate and consolidate forecasts for the supply of drinks and machines to our factory with the aim is to maximise efficiency, reduce wastage and ensure consistent and uninterrupted supply.
The success of this role will require a well proactive well organised individual with a high level of attention to detail. They will need to have the ability to present data/trends/analysis at all levels of the organisation and be able to effectively challenge performance to drive efficiency and accuracy.
Why apply for this role?
You have the relevant experience and qualifications!
Its a great team with development opportunities
Full support from the Line manager and the company
Competitive salary and great company benefits including a profit and performance related bonus scheme.
- Provide an objective view of the forecasts (Volume & NSV) to ensure that they are realistic and confident in the delivery with any major fluctuations substantiated.
- Support Sales teams by giving a consultative view on market insights and understanding trends that influence performance by providing a suite of demand KPI reports
- Producing routine business Scorecards/Reports in a timely manner for various stakeholders summarising reasoning for trends and major movements
- Seeks feedback and leads continuous improvement efforts to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of reporting and analysis
- Produce the Forecasts for Supply, meeting with all EU Marketing heads periodically to consolidate and confirm submission
- Providing updates to relevant parties relating to drinks and machines highlighting supply and demand risks such as stock outs / machine availability due to supply delays etc.
- Raising PO’s for machine based on Demand & Supply analysis
- Build and maintain robust, comprehensive, and accurate planning tools for all EU consolidation.
- Keep a close network regarding new innovations to ensure markets are including relevant forecasts which are supported with relevant validation
Provide adhoc reporting required across the UK business including, but not limited to:-
- NSV Reporting requirements for Lavazza HQ
- S&OP actuals input (forecasting)
- Any deep-dive analysis required
- Any adhoc requests from the business
- Works closely with the UK teams team to understand any changes to NSV/Volume forecast
- Uses the EU NSV/Volume forecast & plan to confirm supply requirements for both drinks and machines
- Encompassing a consultative approach to the UK leadership team to drive key decisions for future business performance
- High attention to detail required, ensuring strong levels of forecasting accuracy across all categories
Effectively utilises reporting systems to deliver prompt and accurate adhoc reporting requirements and insights to the business
Qualifications Required -
University Degree or equivalent
Part Qualified ACCA With Relevant Experience - Essential
Revenue Forecasting/Budgeting - essential
SAP - essential
Key Competencies Required -
- Preferred: 3-5 years functional experience in a demand planning / financial analysis role
- Structured ways of working
- High level of proactiveness and willingness to take responsibility
- Strong character required to stand up to leadership teams and hold them to account
- Excellent communication capability, both written and verbal
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
- Ability to meet deadlines timely and accurately is critical
- Conflict Management
Please only apply if you are based within the UK due to the interview process.
It is ESSENTIAL to have the relevant qualifications and work based experience
Although some Hybrid working is available due to the nature of the role you must be able to work on site here at our Head Office site in Basingstoke, Hampshire.
Benefits Include -
Well being support
Profit and performance related bonus