TrueLook, a pioneer in IP camera technology, has been serving the multi-trillion-dollar construction industry for over 25 years with our award-winning hardware and innovative SaaS cloud platform. Our growing set of construction security solutions empowers owners and project managers to improve efficiency, profits, and safety on the jobsite.
With over 100 million users served, TrueLook is profitable and growing rapidly, and now we’re looking for driven, intelligent self-starters to join our team. We offer competitive salaries, unlimited PTO and excellent benefits including 100% paid medical, vision, and dental after one year of employment – and positive family-friendly culture with a real work/life balance.
Passion, integrity, and innovation are what drive us. Are you ready to join our team?
To learn more about TrueLook visit our website at truelook.com/careers
TrueLook is seeking a VP of Sales & Operations to join our team. This candidate will have a mind for creating data driven strategy, a passion for sales and is a hands-on leader in a team environment, both in-person and remote. This candidate will be responsible fordeveloping sales processes, managing forecasting, working with sales leadership to develop goals, and analyzing sales performance and other sales metrics. This candidate will be crucial in the administration and operation activities of TrueLooks sales function. This is an exciting position that will make a big impact with our growing sales team.
- Develop and streamline sales processes and workflows to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Define and document standardized sales procedures and guidelines.
- Ensure smooth coordination between different sales functions and departments.
- Analyze sales data and key metrics to identify trends, patterns, and areas for improvement.
- Monitor and analyze sales pipeline and conversion rates to assess sales opportunities and risks.
- Collaborate with marketing and training teams to develop sales enablement materials, tools, and resources.
- Develop and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) for the sales team.
- Conduct performance reviews and provide feedback to sales leadership and representatives.
- Stay updated with industry trends, best practices, and emerging sales technologies.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and automation.
- Oversee and direct the sales teams or departments to meet or exceed sales revenue
- Implement initiatives to enhance sales operations efficiency and effectiveness.
- Proven experience in sales operations, sales management, or related roles.
- Knowledge of CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce) and sales analytics tools to track and analyze sales performance metrics.
- Familiarity with sales forecasting, pipeline management, territory planning, and quota setting.
- Capability to assess market trends, competitive landscapes, and customer needs to develop effective sales plans.
- Proficiency in using sales analytics tools and reporting systems to generate insights and reports.
- 5-7 Years of SaaS sales experience
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- A competitive salary and bonuses
- Paid time off and full benefits.
- A fun and engaging workplace environment.
- Team building events and outings.
- 401K Match