Homes by WestBay and Casa Fresca Homes offer a new kind of home building experience with a focus to deliver an exceptional homebuilding experience at an outstanding value. Recognized both nationally and regionally for our award-winning new home designs, we offer new single-family homes for sale throughout the finest new communities within the Tampa Bay area. Founded in 2009, we have evolved into being the largest, privately owned new homebuilder in the Tampa Bay market.
We are seeking a Vice President of Sales Operations Casa Fresca
, (“VP”). The (VP) is to oversee all the sales operations of Casa Fresca, aiding the Divisions in the recruitment and coaching our sales team on sales conversion and maintaining sales through closing, strategizing on community execution for new land positions, delivering on the financial goals of Casa Fresca and leading the sales organization to achieve and exceed Company-wide initiatives.
- Oversee Recruitment of high performing sales talent balancing the strengths of the individual and Division goals
- Coordinate and help lead regular Sales Rally’s that are both motivating and informative.
- Develop systems to coach and train on the sales process starting from Discovery to Closing and Proper Follow-up
- Ensure team has adequate training on all the technology tools to aid in their success.
- Work with Casa Fresca President & Division Managers
- Coordinate with Division Managers on professional growth driven objectives for Area Sales Managers (ASMs) and Division Sales Professionals
- Meet with ASMs routinely to assist in execution of Division goals, Personal Growth Plans, and goals as outlined for Division Sales Professionals.
- Ensure Community pricing and incentives are adjusted timely to achieve Division goals.
- Coordinate with Marketing on Grand Opening efforts of new communities and overall traffic driving.
- Work closely with the Vice President of Construction on achieving starts and closing goals and customer satisfaction results from point of sale to closing.
- Monitor gross margin actuals vs. goal per community to help identify problems.
- Aid in the Establishment of sales and marketing overhead budget and track results monthly. Identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Utilize Sales Force Dashboards to review weekly traffic per Community, including sales team follow-up actions achieved and planned.
- Consult and Strategize with President, VP of Marketing & Division Manager on community traffic goals and conversion success (both appointment and sales conversion) to achieve Division and Community goals.
- Oversee sales system management.
- Aid in the startup of new divisions and overcome personnel shortages as necessary.
- Stay current with market trends including product and feature trends, pricing and incentive strategy, land acquisition hot spots, mortgage market changes, shifts in our target buyer profile, etc.
- Aid in anything that President may need to achieve company objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in real estate, business, or equivalent working experience.
- 8+ years real estate experience. 5+ years in sales management experience.
- Experience with financial analysis, negotiations, and contract management.
- Florida Real Estate Market experience with experience working in a residential homebuilder.