Job Description: Sales Operations Manager
American Financial Management | Remote
American Financial Management increases our clients’ net income by collecting, negotiating and resolving delinquent receivable situations. We are a client-focused organization, and our extensive experience and resources are dedicated to improving our clients’ accounts receivable. Our expert team provides a ‘wow’ experience with customized service to meet each client’s requirements, desires, and goals.
AFM is seeking a Sales Operations Manager (“Manager”) to develop, execute, and manage our CRM processes, sales forecasting, and reporting services. Manager will report to AFM’s Fractional Chief Sales Officer (“FCSO”), a position held by Scott Rosenzweig.
While this role will be involved in both the sales and operations components, at its core it is focused on enabling AFM to grow faster by providing better business insights and increasing speed to market with process, data, and education.
The ideal candidate is experienced in selling and sales techniques with a focus on inside sales, optimal sales processes and funnels, and marketing to drive optimal performance and revenue growth in AFM’s sales department.
- Develop, lead, manage, and hold accountability for a small team of analysts with specific job duties and SLAs.
- Customer Relationship Management Systems Owner (Salesforce, Zoominfo, ContractBook)
- Measuring Go-To-Market Strategy and executing Marketing initiatives
- Establish, promote and manage a comprehensive strategy for managing AFM’s Sales Pipeline.
- Sales Reporting & Forecasting (Weekly & Monthly insights for sales, managers, and leadership). Leverage new or existing tools to manage and create new reports & dashboards.
- Support FCSO with recruiting and training of new and existing sales staff.
- Manage and improve AFM’s new client onboarding process.
- Support Enterprise Client Program with Reporting, Analytics, etc.
- 2+ years experience in Sales (individual contributor role).
- 2+ years experience in Sales Operations and or Analysis.
- Strong Excel skills including VLOOKUPs and pivot tables.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce (expertise preferred).
- Intimate knowledge of sales processes and funnels
- Very organized and detail orientated; ability to prioritize and multitask .
- Willingness to speak up, have your own voice, and challenge the status quo.
- Experience communicating across sales, operations, and leadership teams.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Based on experience and tenure.
- Vacation, PTO, 401K, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, etc.
- This is a full-time role.