Founded in 1958, Jonard Tools® manufactures tools for the Telecom, CATV, Fiber Optic, Home Automation, Security & Alarm, and Electrical markets. Jonard Tools designs and engineers patented products by utilizing customer partnerships to create innovative solutions for industry needs. New tools are released each month and are all Made For Life® with lifetime warranties. Through quality and innovation Jonard aims to move the industry forward and connect the world.
Due to the tremendous growth of the company, we are searching for a hard-working and driven leader to join our Customer Success & Operations team as a Sales Operations Manager. We are looking for a hands-on and individual to manage the order management process with emphasis on continuous improvement and strengthening existing processes. In this position you will work with multiple functions such as Sales, Finance, Supply Chain, and Warehouse to meet customer needs with a focus on business process improvement and customer success. This person will be responsible for handling the day-to-day processing of orders and will also act as a primary point of escalation in support of customer inquiries. As automation is a top focus, this person should be able to demonstrate the ability to drive process & systems enhancements (NetSuite) and be process improvement and data driven.
· Responsible for customer order activity from order entry through delivery to customer. This includes international order processing on a global scale.
· Responsible for identifying and developing all culture, process and performance improvements and efficiencies for the customer, and for leading/developing a team, who typically deliver customer interactions across multiple channels (i.e. telephone, email, web chat, etc).
· Empower and Engage the Customer Relations Team. You will directly manage our Customer Success Team.
· Act as the Voice of the Customer across the organization.
· Act as subject matter expert on all aspects of order entry – PO requirements, shipping, approvals, pricing, etc.
· Participate in cross-functional projects that are intended to scale the business and streamline the order management workflow. Responsible for improving order cycle time.
· Serve as the primary escalation point to ensure that issues are efficiently resolved and that our customers are satisfied with the quality and timeliness of responses.
· Assist customers with the selection of products, identification of future needs, pricing questions, and routine information concerning product availability, delivery, pricing, sales orders, RGA’ s and credit memos.
· Efficiently and accurately input and approve customer orders into the company’ s order entry system and advise customer immediately if product cannot be shipped as requested.
· Performs detailed review of purchase orders to capture special requests listed by the customer. Orders must be entered accurately and followed up in a timely manner.
· Uses knowledge of company product to assist customers with the selection of product. Actively seeks to build knowledge of company products and their applications.
· Administrates company policy as related to product returns and communicates instructions to customers.
· Research and approve credit memos to customers based on pricing discrepancies, returned product, debit memos, or other reasons verified by your investigation.
· Provides instructions to warehouse department regarding packaging and shipment of product as instructed by customers.
· Actively seeks to build knowledge of company products and their applications.
· Report on a weekly basis: On Time Delivery and other customer facing metrics to drive success.
- Well-organized; able to juggle multiple tasks and priorities while working autonomously.
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills and requires independent analysis and decision-making.
- Motivated and driven: Does not need to be reminded, takes initiative to improve processes
- Critical thinking and analytical skills: Be curious to know “the 5 W’s”, and passionate to solve the unknowns
- Team player: Able to work in a team
- Demonstrated experience with ERP (NetSuite preferred)
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Strong analytical skills toward data-driven decision making although should be able to make reasoned decisions when presented with imperfect data
- Experience with EDI is a plus
- 5 years relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business, Management, Supply Chain, or Finance
Jonard Tools provides a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
· Retirement Plan: 401(k) & Profit-Sharing Company Contribution
· Paid Vacation/Sick time
· 9 Paid Holidays
· Shared Cost Medical, Dental and Vision
To apply for this position, please submit your resume along with a cover letter outlining your qualifications and why you are interested in this role.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $85,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Elmsford, NY 10523: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person