Who is Acorn: the Influence Company?
We create mutually beneficial relationships between brands and influencers, building true lifetime value for all involved (brand, blogger & consumer), and we make it simple and affordable. Our executive team is comprised of social, retail, technology, and agency experts. We celebrate the art of storytelling by connecting people with stories, not logos. We equip our influencers to impact the lives of their readers through great stories and delight our clients with content that matters.
The Sales Operations position for an influencer marketing solution provider is responsible for helping the sales team operate efficiently and effectively by providing them with the tools, resources, and training necessary to sell the company’s influencer marketing services focused on supporting CPG brands. The successful candidate will be responsible for several key tasks.
- Develop and implement sales enablement strategies that align with business objectives and sales goals.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create sales collateral, presentations, case studies, and other sales materials that reflect the latest influencer and shopper marketing industry trends.
- Optimize the sales process to ensure the sales team is performing at peak efficiency and identify areas for improvement.
- Develop and deliver sales training programs that cover sales techniques, market knowledge, and industry trends.
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure a consistent brand message and positioning.
- Lead the development and implementation of sales metrics and reporting to track progress and measure success.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices to provide insights and recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Monitor and analyze competitor activities and provide recommendations to the sales and marketing teams.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in sales enablement or sales operations, working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong background in sales or business operations, with experience in process improvement, data analysis, and sales performance management.
- Proficiency in sales technology applications such as Salesforce or Hubspot, and the ability to leverage data to improve sales effectiveness.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a track record of implementing successful solutions to complex sales challenges.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, collaborating effectively across departments to achieve shared sales goals.
- Knowledge of sales forecasting and pipeline management methodologies to drive accurate revenue projections.
- Experience with sales reporting and analytics, such as dashboards and scorecards, to identify trends and opportunities for improvement.
If you are an experienced sales operations professional with a background in process improvement, data analysis, and sales performance management, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to help drive the growth of our sales. With a deep understanding of sales techniques and the ability to leverage data to maximize results, you will play a key role in streamlining operations and driving revenue growth.
Salary Range: $50,000 - $65,000 The range is applicable for the labor market where the role is intended to be hired. Final base salary is directly related to each candidate's qualifications and experience uniquely.
Acorn: the Influence Company is headquartered in Rogers, AR. This position is a hybrid role.
What’s important to us:
BE THE GOOD
We act with integrity, humility, and altruism inside and outside our company. We promote diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging in every aspect of our business. We cultivate a safe workplace where everyone feels respected, engaged, and able to reach their full potential. Bottom line: We give a shit.
We take pride in our work, holding ourselves to a high standard of executional excellence. We continually work to expand our skills and master our craft. Our approach sets a precedent and reverberates throughout our always-changing industry, inspiring adaptation among brands, platforms, and agencies.
We bias towards action, starting with "what is possible?" instead of being stuck in scarcity. We embrace challenges and welcome feedback as opportunities to improve what we do and how we do it. We find joy in the process and are fueled by our curiosity to master complex problems. We aren't afraid to take calculated risks or operate in ambiguity, recognizing that imperfection is a part of progress.
We provide feedback with courage, openness, and empathy- internally and externally, across departments, and at all levels. We do the right thing, even when it's hard. We aim to understand (not judge) and teach (not take over). Our feedback is empirical and focuses on behaviors and outcomes.
New Engen is our company. We believe in what we are building together and put the team first in order to accomplish our shared goals. We reject apathy and cynicism and do everything we can to help each other win. Being All In is not about the hours we log, nor does it mean that we agree on every decision. Rather, it is a mentality of common purpose that guides how we engage, reach consensus and show up for our clients and teammates.
Powered by JazzHR