Southeast Building Supply Interests
is seeking an experienced and analytical Vice President of Sales
to join our team to take on a wide range of responsibilities, from the daily activities of the sales team, revenue goals and metrics to managing and growing our client base.
The VP of Sales will bring their in-depth knowledge and understanding of the building materials market and lumber operations to support and grow our home builder client base. This individual will build and drive a high performing sales team of 30+ throughout the southeast.
This is an excellent opportunity for an entrepreneurial and driven Sales Leader who wants to create and drive our growing organization.
- Manage sales teams and maintain sales operations.
- Outline and manage sales budgets.
- Set quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Motivate the sales teams to achieve their goals.
- Monitor the market and competitor products and activities.
- Provide detailed sales forecasting.
- Review customer activity, anticipate consumer needs and improve customer satisfaction.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Proven work experience as a VP of Sales or similar role within the building materials space.
- Lumber operations experience and/or knowledge.
- In-depth knowledge of selling strategies and methods, as well as employee motivation techniques.
- CRM tools (or related) experience is preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of the company's products, competitive products in the lumber and building materials market.
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Great strategic planning, organizational and creative thinking skills.
- A bachelor's degree in a business-related field is preferred but not required.