- Track and manage Renewals opportunities in Salesforce to ensure all renewals are communicated and closed timely.
- Creating contractual order documents for renewals and sales opportunities
- Tracking the signatory process of contracts and reporting status
- Serve as a liaison for back-end internal operations for Sales, Accounting and Contracts Departments to process and track requests and opportunities.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and tight deadlines.
- Work closely with other internal teams to streamline processes and information as well as ensuring we are delivering to customers what they require.
Sales Operations or Renewal experience required
Salesforce or similar CRM experience
Ability to work on-site
Excellent written and verbal communication
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit
© 2023 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking “Apply Now,” you’re agreeing to