State-of-the-art technologies. Sophisticated products. 100% quality "Made in Germany". Large vertical range of manufacture.
LEIBINGER stands for innovative strength and international charisma combined with the culture of a modern family-run company with short decision-making paths and a lot of creative freedom.
As a partner to manufacturing companies in all industries, we occupy a significant market position as a quality leader. A business model that is robust thanks to broad industry support, the dynamically developing market and the forward-looking product strategy enable above-average growth rates and secure jobs.
Benefit from these excellent conditions and become a part of our company as
Sales Operations Manager (m/f/d)
Establish and maintain strong sales processes
- Partner with senior management to identify opportunities for sales process improvement. Foster an environment of continuous improvement
- Develop standards for sales excellence including key scorecards, guiding metrics, operational design and supporting processes
- Work cross functionally to remove any operation/organizational barriers
Responsible for development and maintenance of Sales tools
- CRM (processes, KPIs, maintenance)
- Sales enablement platform (info sharing, collaboration)
- BI and Reporting (works with IT to automize reports and create easy access to information)
- Leads future e-commerce project
Sales performance management
- Prepare Monthly/ Quarterly executive business reviews
- Generate and analyze Key KPIs
- Drive pipeline management & forecasting process
- Prepare ad-hoc business analysis
- Lead the annual sales quota, compensation, and sales organizational planning process
- Establish GTM annual operating plan and budget
Establishes sales compensation program rules, policies and procedures
Leads partner program implementation and operational follow-up
- Deep knowledge and experience with managing sales operations, including track record of ambitious budget target achievement in international environments
- Significant experience in Sales processes and tools deployment
- Proficient in Data analysis and Business intelligence
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills, experience with lean techniques applied to commercial organizations is a plus
- Good communication skills and ability to drive change within a team
- Ability to take ownership of projects from planning to execution with entrepreneurial hands-on spirit
- Strong customer orientation
- Bilingual English and German is preferred, Fluent in English is mandatory
- An exciting task - Scope for creativity in an innovative environment with quality products.
- A family business - flat hierarchies, international growth and strong roots in Germany
- Security and team spirit - the basis of a financially independent company and collegial cooperation with a top-class team
- Short decision-making processes - through your commitment you can make a difference and develop yourself
- Interesting benefits package - attractive remuneration, social benefits, company pension plan and much more.
If you have any further questions about the position or our company, our Human Resources Manager Linda Hellstern will be happy to answer them.