A financial services company in California is actively seeking a self-motivated and dedicated professional to join their staff as their new Director of Sales Operations. In this role, the Director of Sales Operations will be responsible for driving the sales operations, sales support, and revenue growth of the organization.
The Director of Sales Operations will:
- Develop and implement a sales operations strategy that aligns with the overall business objectives and drives revenue growth
- Establish and maintain sales performance metrics to measure the effectiveness of the sales team
- Manage the sales forecasting process to ensure accuracy and alignment with financial goals
- Collaborate with Sales leadership to develop sales territories, quotas, and compensation plans that motivate and incentivize the sales team
- Lead the implementation and management of sales technology tools and systems, including Salesforce, Hub Spot, sales enablement, and other marketing automation platforms
- Develop and manage sales training programs and staff to ensure the sales team is equipped with the knowledge and skills needed to meet performance goals
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, finance, and customer success teams to ensure alignment and collaboration in achieving revenue goals
- Provide regular reporting and analysis on sales performance to senior leadership
- Analyze sales data and identify trends and opportunities for improvement
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related field
- 10+ years of experience in sales operations or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in a senior leadership role
- Proven track record of driving sales growth and achieving revenue goals
- Strong analytical skills and experience working with sales data and forecasting
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement sales operations strategies that align with business objectives
- Expertise in sales technology tools, especially marketing automation platforms
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience managing and developing a team of sales operations professionals
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
About the Company:
At Tandym Group (formerly The Execu|Search Group), we’re committed to connecting talented people like you with leading companies. With our personalized approach, you’ll never feel like just a resume when you work with us. We know that every job—and every job seeker—is different, which is why we keep the focus on you and your goals. This philosophy has allowed us to help thousands of people find career success over the last three decades, and we’re here to help you do the same.
With our extensive network of companies and full suite of direct hire recruitment and contract staffing services, you’ll have access to a variety of roles. We match talent with highly curated opportunities across healthcare, professional services, tech, and life sciences—but it goes far beyond that.
When you partner with us, we’re all in. Your goals become our goals, and we are committed to helping you reach your highest potential. From matching you with your dream role to providing resume guidance and interview prep, we’re here for the entire journey. In the constantly changing world of work, you can count on us to be by your side.
100 to 499 employees