Boston Document Systems (BDS) redefines today’s office with highly innovative and cutting-edge equipment solutions that maximize printing, copying and document production efficiencies for clients nationwide. We have redefined preventive maintenance and how to maximize system uptime incorporating unique hardware/software solutions creating an unbeatable new level of reliability, service, diagnostics, and repair. Our market presence is defined and our strategies uniquely optimal with tremendous momentum.
BDS is looking for a passionate, driven, and accomplished Sales Operations Specialist (Salesforce Admin) to join our growing team. This is a high visibility position, leading management of salesforce projects and CRM enhancements. Directing initial evaluations and determining project viability within the CRM instance. Develop and maintain CRM project scope and system requirements in coordination with our IT business Director and Rev Ops Team(s). This Role is responsible for tracking attainment of project milestones and communicating to Industry stakeholders.
The ideal candidate must have success consulting with stakeholders at all levels and have a strong understanding of the Salesforce platform and the SFDC partner ecosystem. As the Salesforce Admin you will maximize adoption while spearheading the ongoing migration from our legacy CRM, ensuring business objectives are prioritized, and areas of improvement are executed on. This Salesforce Administrator should be comfortable creating and implementing a change management and governance structure, as well as communicating, prioritizing, and managing all aspects of a Salesforce platform. Must have the ability to translate technical information into non-technical terms, clearly articulating design options and their potential impact/risk.
Your Impact at BDS
- Ensuring optimal performance of Salesforce including integrations.
- Full ownership of Salesforce business continuity plan.
- Support all configuration changes within Salesforce, including (but not limited to): Workflow, Process Builder, Flow, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, mobile administration, dashboards, and reports.
- Manage Sandbox environment and testing.
- Identify requirements from stakeholders, and align them to best practice.
- Develop technical documentation for administrators and end users.
- Evaluate internal system enhancement requests, as well as providing training and support.
- Manage CRM support requests.
- Maintain CRM data quality by implementing security controls to maintain data integrity.
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure the CRM environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance.
- Manage the development of customized solutions Salesforce to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, stakeholder requirements and company goals.
What You’ll Need to be Successful
4+ years of experience with Salesforce administration.
Experience with SFDC as an admin or Ops role and experience with Salesforce tools integrations
Experience with Project Management platforms
Firsthand administration experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud.
Experience implementing Salesforce configuration changes including (but not limited to): Workflow, Process Builder, fields, page layouts, record types, custom settings, dashboards, and reports.
Demonstrate exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
Communicates well with a wide range of people with varying technical expertise.
Have an ability to execute, act tactically and write effectively.
Must be a lifelong learner and have the desire to drive productivity.
Possess strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities.
A team player and enjoy building strong cross-group working relationships.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites
What BDS Brings to the Table
- Health insurance, vision, dental and supplemental insurance
- Generous PTO Plan
- Company Outings and Events
- Highly Focused on developing the careers of every BDS employee.
- 401(k) plan and company match
- Generous competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Healthy and Generous Performance Based bonuses
- Full Time
Our company believes that a team with diverse talents and experiences helps us deliver high quality, creative, and innovative services to our clients and fellow employees.
We are committed to recruiting and retaining a workforce where all feel safe and valued, the uniqueness of every individual is respected, all are encouraged to participate and contribute, and all have equal access to opportunities.
Boston Document Systems is an equal opportunity employer.