Who We Are:
Discuss is helping leading organizations, brands and agencies across the globe turn people’s experiences into insights. Thousands of Market Insights, CX and UX professionals trust Discuss to go beyond data points and bring in-depth insights to life across their organization in real-time, transforming customer relationships. With Discuss, hundreds of global brands and agencies such as Unilever, Target, Ipsos, KraftHeinz, Netgear, Ford, and Mastercard are making more informed strategic decisions faster than ever before.
We are a rapidly growing team of customer obsessed professionals. We value, efficiency, simplicity, innovation, and freakishly friendly customer service, internally and externally. We offer interesting and challenging problems to solve, and the independence to learn, grow and lead.
About the Role
This role is remote within the US. Our growth and distributed workforce requires a team player who can ensure high levels of organizational effectiveness while contributing to our friendly and collaborative high trust, high expectation culture. You will work closely with the Sales team, Senior Leadership Team and report to the CFO.
What You'll Do
- Support the Sales Team & Sales leadership
- This role will include establishing and tracking key metrics to analyze sales performance and success, making recommendations on improving sales performance, and working cross-functionally with sales enablement and finance teams to evolve the sales organization.
- Other responsibilities include managing sales quota, forecasting and compensation administration, territory planning, etc
- Collaborating with multiple stakeholders across the business is key to this role
What You've Done Before
- 2+ years of sales operations experience in a SaaS environment
- Strong Salesforce Knowledge (SFD reporting and writing, etc)
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 Suite and/or Google Apps. (Excel (formulas, pivots, VLookups)
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience working autonomously and as part of a team
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills to anticipate and proactively recommend solutions
Why you should join us
- We're working in a really hot space and expect to see significant growth over the coming months and years
- We offer exciting and challenging problems to solve, independence to learn, grow and lead
- We operate in startup mode and we get things done. We use cutting-edge technology and are not burdened by big-company processes and inertia
- We value work/life balance
- As a part of our team, you’ll be able to clearly see the impact of your work and have a significant voice in decision-making processes
- We are culturally diverse and geographically dispersed around the world