Chief Revenue officer (CRO) :
Company is a US based product and services engineering company, with industry focus on media, entertainment, and healthcare. We are a team of Software Engineers, Architects, Managers, and Cloud Experts with expertise in Technology and Delivery Management.
Our mission is to Empower and Enhance the lives of our customers, through efficient solutions for their complex business problems.
We encourage entrepreneurial spirit - to learn, grow and improve. A great workplace, thrives on ideas and opportunities. That is a part of our DNA. We’re in pursuit of colleagues who share similar passions, are nimble and thrive when challenged. We offer a positive, stimulating, and fun environment – with opportunities to grow, a fast-paced approach to innovation, and a place where your views are valued and encouraged.
We’re seeking an experienced chief revenue officer (CRO) to join us in this mission, with a focus on strategic planning, product development, marketing, branding, and partnerships. Together with other members of the executive team, the CRO will execute on the corporate strategic plan — focusing on the expansion of customer segments and business partnerships — and ultimately strengthen operations. The CRO will also be instrumental in creating a strategic plan for boosting revenue streams.
Objectives of this role
- Partner with senior leadership to execute the current corporate strategic plan and develop additional plans
- Ensure performance, strategy, and alignment of the company’s revenue-generating departments
- Set up and manage a meaningful new logo acquisition engine
- Set up and manage an account management practice and scaling of existing accounts
- Manage the global sales team to drive business growth across all customer segments, and share responsibility with the marketing department for improving strategy and customer experience
- Monitor the revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting as necessary for sustainable growth
- Monitor the marketplace and analyse opportunities, providing competitive strategies and tactics
- Remain well-connected with customers to ensure that their needs are being factored into the product development and enhancement cycles.
- Collaborate with the finance, product management, and marketing teams on messaging, pricing strategies, and business models for achieving revenue goals.
- Identify and resolve issues across the marketing, sales, and account management teams.
- Participate in contract negotiations.
- Required skills and qualifications.
- Ten or more years in diverse leadership roles, driving and implementing revenue growth
- Proven track record of growing revenue through new-product development, marketing, branding, and partnerships
- Significant experience in general management and P&L supervision
- Ability to craft and execute a business strategy effectively
- Experience in making decisions based on business metrics
- Inspirational leadership style and hands-on approach
Preferred skills and qualifications
· Master’s degree (or equivalent experience) in business administration or related field