Hi, Welcome to Elektrobit!
Would you like to have a job where you can influence one of the biggest industries? Do you have a vision of what the mobility of the future could look like? Then we have just the right thing for you!
Before we dive right into your concrete position of interest
We would like to introduce ourselves.
We are Elektrobit and we develop visionary embedded and connected software for the automotive industry. Day by day we work on leading-edge technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience that shape the future of mobility. As part of the world of top automotive brands we have been doing this with great success for more than 35 years. Our customers include Audi, BMW, Daimler, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more and you can find our technologies in more than 600 million vehicles. We are a wholly-owned independently-operated subsidiary of Continental AG. What unites all of our over 4000 colleagues all around the world is our passion for automotive software and our unique team spirit. Together we work towards our vision of a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. Would you like to help make this vision a reality and move the world with us?
Then we’d love to hear from you! We are looking for a new Chief Revenue Growth Officer Americas. In this role, you will be part of Elektrobit’s US executive team and will be responsible for overseeing all revenue generating activities. As a Chief Revenue Growth Officer Americas, you will lead cross-functional teams to design compelling strategies that optimize revenue growth for the Americas, and profitability for the global company. In this role, you will be reporting directly to the Global Head of Sales who is part of the Elektrobit management board.
What you do
- You strategically position Elektrobit in the Americas market by translating the sales vision into a scalable long-term profitable growth strategy.
- You drive Elektrobit's revenue growth, customer retention and market expansion on the Americas automotive software market.
- You specifically develop and execute the strategy for the products and service business for the Americas market in the context of the overall company strategy and in close collaboration with the global function heads.
- You identify business opportunities and collaborate with marketing and product management to create and execute compelling go-to-market strategies.
- You manage customer interactions and enhance customer satisfaction and loyalty by implementing successful Customer Relationship Management strategies.
- You have a strong network in the software automotive industry as well as related ecosystems and leverage it to create profitable new business.
- You create successful cross-functional teams by ensuring performance, speed of execution and fostering accountability and ownership.
What you bring
- Several years of experience as a revenue leader.
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding revenue targets and implementing successful growth strategies.
- Visionary and forward-thinking leader with deep understanding of the automotive software industry and the Americas market.
- Strong expertise in leading, coaching and developing high-performing sales teams and leaders.
- Extensive customer network in the automotive industry and beyond
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
Look forward to
- Comprehensive benefits plan including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account options for pre-tax employee allocations.
- 401(k) retirement program with immediate company match.
- Ten hours of vacation leave accrued every month and 80 hours of paid sick leave annually (prorated based on start date).
- Nine paid company holidays.
- Three floating holidays (prorated based on start date).
- One week of paid parental leave available for use upon hire.
- Wellness Reimbursement (up to $150/quarter).
- Technology fee stipend ($50/month) to help offset work-from-home costs.
- Tuition Assistance Program reimbursement (up to $5250/year).
- Working on exciting and future-oriented projects in international collaboration within a multicultural and diverse team.
- A healthy work/life balance.
- Opportunities for personal development through a range of training courses provided by our academy.