Founded in 1999, Dexcom, Inc. provides continuous glucose monitoring technology to help patients and their clinicians better manage diabetes. Since our inception, we have focused on better outcomes for patients, caregivers, and clinicians by delivering solutions for people with diabetes - while empowering our community to take control of diabetes.
The Dexcom Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) systems are aimed at people with type 1 or type 2 diabetes who need to monitor their blood sugar levels. Our Dexcom CGM system consists of a sensor, inserted under the skin to measure the level of glucose in the interstitial fluid (fluid in the tissue), eliminating the need for fingersticks. Our Dexcom CGM Systems have customisable alerts to warn users of dangerous glucose levels, even while they are asleep.
Dexcom reported full-year 2022 revenues of $2.9B, a growth of 18% over 2021. Headquartered in San Diego, California, with additional offices in the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific, the company employs over 9,000 people worldwide.
Director Revenue Operations EMEA - Germany (Remotely based) ( m/f/d) .
Lead Revenue Operations and Sales Effectiveness in key market EMEA & LATAM. Responsible for planning, analysis, and execution of activities for revenue operations to support the GM, Market Leaders, and business growth for all markets within EMEA & LATAM. This role will work in collaboration with global organizations to prioritize sales effectiveness initiatives and drive workstreams to completion and supports all customer-facing sales teams including field sales, inside sales, trade, market access, and more. Partner with cross-functional teams to analyze and make recommendations on strategic business priorities, salesforce performance metrics and sales effectiveness tracking through structured operating mechanisms. Work with internal and external stakeholders to evaluate and update sales incentive plans as part of continued improvement initiatives as well as partnering with Finance to review capital expenditures and analyze sales-related expenses. Continuous evaluation, support, and improvement of ordering patterns, bookings, forecasting, sales analytics, sales productivity, and goal attainment. Maintain and enhance sales force automation systems and tools. Develop sales performance indicators, key areas of opportunity and salesforce needs to execute against plan.
Experience And Education
- Typically requires a Bachelors degree with 15+ years of industry experience.
- 9+ years of successful management experience in relevant industry.
Where You Come In
- Lead Revenue Operations strategy and execution for growth in EMEA & LATAM
- Drive Sales Effectiveness Initiatives in EMEA & LATAM in partnership with internal and external stakeholders
- Establish data driven performance management cadence to evaluate business impact
- Lead operating mechanisms for field force sizing, alignments, targeting, and segmentation
- Partner with sales leaders to support the in-house and field-based organization to maximize effectiveness
- Business Owner for CRM within EMEA & LATAM, working with field teams on all CRM related initiatives
- Partner and work closely with Sales leadership/Functional Heads to understand their business and reporting needs
- Own data delivery, accuracy and reporting for sales analytics and insights
- Define and developing standard KPI’s for diagnostic and predictive analytics
- Provide ad-hoc analyses that may be needed to help facilitate commercial execution of strategy
- Partner with IT, Business Intelligence, Forecasting, and other teams to improve all areas of operational reporting, data measurement, analysis and data quality and to identify automation opportunities to the business
- Form cross-functional partnerships to share business updates and best practices
- Continuous evaluation of Incentive Compensation plans and execution along with global team
- Support the growth and manage activities of sales analysts, providing coaching and mentoring
- Other duties as assigned.
What Makes You Successful
- Bachelors degree required, with Masters degree preferred
- Minimum of 10-15 years pharmaceutical and/or Medical experience in Revenue/Commercial operations
- Experience in leading teams and people management
- Extensive knowledge and experience of integrated processes within Sales Operations & Effectiveness
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with executive level stakeholders
- Strong understanding of CRM platforms (Veeva/Salesforce/OCE Preferred)
- Strong proficiency in reporting and data visualization tools (Tableau preferred)
- Excellent attention to detail with focus on quality control
- Mastery of Excel and other Microsoft Office Products (Word, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated ability to structure and conduct analyses to generate insight and recommendations
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects as well as prioritize multiple competing priorities
- Join a dynamic, fast-growing and innovative global organisation in the MedTech industry.
- Be part of a company with an important mission and take on a role with purpose and impact, making a real difference to those living with Diabetes.
- Carve out a long-term career and enjoy access to outstanding training and development programmes.
- Work with over 9,000 colleagues in a fast-paced, fun and open working environment.
- Attractive benefits including Performance-Based Bonus, Private Pension, Life and Accident Insurance, Monthly Allowance towards Private Health Care, Team Events, Recognition Awards, Health & Wellness Services, Training, Education & Professional Qualifications Support & Product Discounts.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Management may, at its discretion, assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. The duties and responsibilities in this job description may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Dexcom. Only authorized staffing and recruiting agencies may use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes on specific requisitions. Dexcom does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to the Talent Acquisition team, Dexcom employees or any other company location. Dexcom is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.