Drift®, the Conversation Cloud company, helps businesses connect with people at the right time, in the right place with the right conversation. Using the Drift Conversation Cloud, businesses can personalize experiences that lead to more quality pipeline, revenue and lifelong customers. Drift brings Conversational Marketing, Conversational Sales and Conversational Service into a single platform that integrates chat, email and video and powers personalized experiences with artificial intelligence (AI) at all stages of the customer journey. More than 5,000 customers use Drift to deliver a more enjoyable and more human buying experience that builds trust and accelerates revenue. Representing less than 1% of unicorns led by Latino founders, Drift is building an equitable, enduring company to transform the way businesses buy from businesses.
About The Team
Drift is looking to add a Senior Deal Desk Analyst to help scale our Field Operations team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a prominent and growing technology company in Boston. This person will be a critical member of a team with a mission to build a consistently high-achieving & predictable revenue engine. We set our business up for success through thoughtful GTM foundations, targeted and focused growth initiatives, and relentless partnership with our customer-facing teams.
About the role
In this role, you will:
- Partner with the sales team on deal strategy and assist them in developing order forms/contracts for customer review.
- Serve as an expert on the Company’s deal structures, pricing, standard terms and conditions, systems and processes.
- Drive CPQ system and deal desk process improvements and work with the Sales/Ops/Finance teams to implement best practices that will help scale our revenue quoting and contracting process.
- Collaborate with our legal department on reviewing non-standard term/pricing requests and organizing contract details.
- Partner with the revenue accounting team to ensure that all contracts and deals comply with our revenue recognition policy and that any non-standard deals are reviewed for revenue recognition considerations in accordance with ASC 606.
- Monitor and ensure Salesforce CRM data accuracy and compliance with established processes
- Establish and drive business process and financial system improvements that will enable more efficient financial operations and collaboration within the Company.
- Support and help maintain strong internal control policies and procedures.
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
You will be customer-centric and passionate about making a difference in your role. You will be a self-starter, self-motivated, able to think independently and at the same time want to continue to learn and develop your skill set. You will be a thinker and a problem solver with an eye for process improvement. You will be a team player, able to work across different departments and different management levels, and focused on solving business and financial challenges.
In this role, you should have:
- At least 3 years of experience in a deal desk or sales operations type role in a technology company
- Experience working in Sales Operations or partnering with Sales teams
- Comfortable working on a fast-paced team with changing priorities within a high-growth company
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills to interact with various levels of management and build influential relationships with partners in the business
- Positive attitude with high level of eagerness and aptitude to learn new technology and practices
- Independent/flexible problem-solver with the ability to adapt as the business grows
- Knowledge and experience with DealHub a plus
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as an “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork - and in the desire to learn
something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our Founder.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.