Parade is the leader in providing capacity management tools to freight brokers and 3PLs. Our technology platform revolutionizes the digital landscape for our customers with the vision of becoming the Bloomberg Terminal for Trucking, an $800B industry. Our platform has already been recognized by Inc. Magazine, Business Insider, and FreightTech 100... and we're just getting started!
This is an opportunity to join one of the most advanced and fastest growing tech companies in the logistics and supply chain space. Having secured $12.7M in Series A funding last year, we are continuing to grow our team in order to support our expanding customer and product base. In the last year alone, we've seen our revenue stream, customer base, and digital activity grow by 5x! This newly created position will be an integral part of our revenue operations team as we embark on the next phase of our growth.
- Identify and implement opportunities to streamline processes and improve operational efficiency, reducing sales friction and increasing revenue velocity.
- Work closely with other departments, including Sales, Marketing, Product, Customer Success, and Finance, to ensure operational alignment across the customer lifecycle.
- Analyze data across the customer journey to create detailed reports and user-friendly dashboards for both internal stakeholders' and customers' use.
- Ensure the accuracy and consistency of data across all systems. Implement data governance, execute data infrastructure improvements, and manage data audits.
- Oversee the implementation, management, administration, and optimization of technologies used by the sales, marketing, and customer success teams, such as CRM, marketing automation, and customer success platforms.
- Design business rules to analyze customer data and trigger actions across teams to improve the customer life cycle from driving prospect engagement to customer growth and retention paths
- Document and roll out process and systems changes to all GTM teams.
- In the first 30 days, you would deeply understand Parade's customer base by partnering with Customer Success and Product to make sure that customers have the necessary data to improve their business.
- In the first 60 days, you would improve and centralized dashboards within Metabase and Salesforce, support ad-hoc reporting requests for leadership team, and improve SFDC usability while enforcing new process improvements by adding validation rules, depreciating out data fields, cleaning up pick-list values and updating page layout for different user types
- 4+ years of experience working within a GTM (Sales, CX, Product, etc) operations role
- 2+ years of experience creating SQL queries
- Experience working within SaaS (ideally startup SaaS) and understand of SaaS metrics
- Professional experience administering Salesforce and Metabase (or other data visualization tool)
- Advanced knowledge of sales tools including Gong, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Nav, etc.
- Supply chain/freight industry knowledge
- Salesforce administration certification
- Experience working with system integration tools like Zapier
- Expertise with data pipelines - using a combination of Python (ie grab data from a public API), Apache Airflow, and SQL to get the data in the places we need
- Experience with Retool
- Competitive salary and compensation package with full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401k plan to help you save for the future
- UNLIMITED Paid Time Off - and we want you to use it!
- 100% Remote
- Company Offsites to get to know your teammates
The expected compensation for this role is between $90,000-$146,000 for work performed in the United States. Starting pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include experience level, transferrable skills, education, location, business needs, training, and market demands. This range may be modified in the future.
Parade is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive, positive, professional, and respectful environment for all our employees.