The best digital teams work with Fable to make products more accessible for over 1 billion people who live with disabilities. Some of our amazing clients include Walmart, Slack, and Shopify. We’re grateful to be ranked #3 on the 2022 LinkedIn Top Startups Canada list.
If you’re looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced, remote-first environment working with passionate colleagues towards a more equitable digital future, please apply!
About The Role
The RevOps Analyst at Fable will work with revenue team members and leadership to provide day-to-day support on revenue tools and processes, while creating and maintaining reporting with keen attention to data accuracy.
You will work in revenue enablement tools including HubSpot, Planhat, and Excel to ensure Fable’s revenue stakeholders (marketing, sales, customer experience, senior leadership) can complete daily tasks efficiently and make data-driven decisions confidently. You will identify areas for improvement and support on implementation of new processes or integrations by collaborating across teams.
- Sales Enablement: Develop and enforce pipeline management best practices while identifying areas for improved efficiencies in revenue-related functions
- Revenue Analytics: Monitor and maintain data hygiene on key revenue metrics and dashboards to empower leaders to act confidently with revenue data
- Tooling and Data Flow: Ensure software tools across the revenue team are used as intended and key data integrations are monitored and maintained.
- 2+ years in a revenue operations, enablement or analyst role
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Proficiency working in HubSpot, you build dashboards that drive decisions
- Expert in Excel, you love models and building calculators
- Empathetic and mission driven
- Team player
- Clear, concise communicator in English
- Comfortable in a fast-paced work environment where priorities can change
Assets / Nice to Haves:
- Familiarity with Planhat and/or other marketing, sales, and customer success software tools
- In-office availability in downtown Toronto, Canada (1-3 days per week)
- Understanding of how to “right-size” solutions for what the organization needs today (don’t over-engineer)
- Start-up or scale-up experience working on a small team
- Passion for technology, driven to keep up with the latest trends
What’s in it for you?
At Fable, you'll join a vibrant and rapid growth environment where you'll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, socially driven, inclusive, collaborative, and respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, health/dental benefits, and more.
Fable is an inclusive workplace. If you are facing any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please fill out this form (linked) or email us at email@example.com and include the subject line “Accessibility accommodation for RevOps Analyst job application.”