Good people, working with good people, for our common good.Sound good?
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about working in an environment with a people-first culture and an organization committed to good living, good food and good service, we'd love to talk to you!
The Sales Operations Analyst is highly cross functional role at the intersection of business analytics and technical dashboard and report development. This position will be an integral member of the Sales Enablement team and play a key role in supporting Sales Operations initiatives and projects including collection, development, and change management efforts associated with their scope of projects. This position will collaborate closely with business groups (e.g. Merchandising, Sales, Supply Chain) as well as other BI & IT functional groups to enable truly data-driven decision making and insights.
- Development & ownership of Power BI dashboards to enable the Sales organization and Sales Enablement team to make high quality decisions including programming & query development
- Management of projects that will move the business forward and create impact
- Prioritization of key objectives/goals & management/troubleshooting of critical issues
- Experience implementing Power Apps in a large enterprise
- Curate consumer, demographic, syndicated, and internal data to create optimum, innovative, and actionable assortment, promotional, and merchandising solutions
- Translate data into actionable and innovative insights to create turn-key, influential solutions for KeHE’s sales teams and retailer partners.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Category Management, Sales and Sales Enablement teams.
- Owns change management efforts for their area of ownership and broader team where appropriate
- Drive process improvement, streamline of reports & dashboards, & simplify the day to day for constituents
Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills, Aptitude:
Qualifications / Additional Skills / Aptitude:
- Bachelor's degree in business, or computer science preferred.
- Microsoft Power BI programming and development
- Microsoft SSMS – SQL Server Management Studio
- High level of proficiency in Excel and Access required
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience working in CPG or Retailer Industries
- Knowledge in market dynamics, industry shifts, and retailer landscapes is mandatory.
- Experience in mass and conventional channel merchandising, promotions and assortment analysis preferred.
- Proficiency with SPINS, IRI, CSIA, ShopperSights, Mintel software.
- Utilize syndicated data portals to mine and pull insights for retailer presentations
- Strong analytical and thinking skills and desire to learn new skills
- Talent communicating effectively both orally and in writing with people at all organizational levels.
- Ability to multi-task in a very fast-paced business environment. Capacity to learn and process quickly.
- Team player that is confident and works to build trust and collaborates with others
- Project Management skills
- Plans and prioritizes work to meet commitments aligned with company goals