Headway is building a new mental healthcare system that everyone can access. We make it easy for people to find quality in-network mental health care by removing historic barriers faced by mental health providers, payers, and patients.
1 in 4 people in the US have a treatable mental health condition, but the vast majority do not get the care they need. The primary reason is cost: the majority of therapists do not accept insurance, meaning paying for therapy is prohibitively expensive for prospective patients. This is where we got our start – Headway has built the first software-enabled network of therapists who accept health insurance, making it easy for therapists to grow their practices, and possible for patients to find quality care they can afford.
We launched in April of 2019 and are now powering 400,000+ appointments per month. To scale our vision, we’ve raised over $100 million in funding from a16z, Thrive, Accel, and Google Ventures.
Join us, and make an impact
About The Role
Headway is growing fast, including the doubling of our Growth (Sales and Customer Success) teams in the first half of 2023. We’re also accelerating our mental healthcare provider network (i.e. therapist) to double by the end of the year. To enable this growth, we’re seeking a Revenue Operations Manager who will set the vision to set up both reporting and analytics as well as quota attainment to support our growth team.
Reporting to the Head of Revenue Operations, you’ll play a pivotal role in continuing to support the fast growth across multiple functions. Many of those areas have not been fully fleshed out yet and we will expect you to become the primary owner.
- Own the execution and the outcome. You will be responsible for building 2 brand new functions within the growth org (reporting & quota). Today, our current process around these areas are sub-optimal and we need to bring a functional owner that would carry both of these functions while maintaining a very high level of accountability.
- Build leadership reporting to provide leadership with the right insights in order for the business to pivot more effectively
- Own the full process around setting up monthly growth quota as well as closing prior month across multiple teams
- Partner with Senior Leaders across multiple teams, including Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and others to fully support business needs during a period of high growth
You’d be a great fit if...
- You have 5+ years of technical analysis experience to include writing SQL queries - For this role, we are looking for accurate use of the following SQL concepts: aggregate functions (i.e. COUNT and MAX), CTEs (common table expressions), joining tables, and window functions.
- You have 5+ years of experience operating visualization tools (Looker, Tableau, Power BI etc) and Salesforce
- You have experience working with sales teams, sales managers, driving sales reporting, quota reporting, and driving insights to influence outcomes
- You are well versed in a role that requires analytical problem solving, first-principle thinking, and operational rigor; examples include banking, consulting, or high-growth tech start-up experience.
- You have a strong orientation towards outcomes and a history of being scrappy where it counts.
- You have demonstrated success in navigating the unknown and have sought out opportunities to dive into unfamiliar challenges, roll up your sleeves, learn new skills, and drive towards solutions.
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills, and have demonstrated in an organization the ability to distill and communicate complex technical concepts to a broad, diverse audience.
- You are an excellent project manager, organized and methodical, taking the steps to deliver high quality work
- You are a team player and have no ego, welcoming feedback with a growth mindset and adept at managing up and across teams
You will love this role if…
- You are motivated by seeing the impact of your work on the success of other teams
- You have experience building dashboard from the ground up in partnership with cross-functional teams and third-party products and consultants
- You love deeply understanding operational workflows and enjoy creating elegant solutions to complicated problems
- You love making the right tradeoff between speed and scalability in order to best empower the teams you work with
- You are energized by working in a fast-paced startup environment
We believe a team's strength is in its people, and we cannot achieve this mission without a team that reflects the diversity of this problem - across race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, age, national origin, religion, family status, disability, military status, and experience.
Headway employees work remotely across the US, with the option to work from our NYC HQ.
Headway is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Headway will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact email@example.com.